Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roll Call 45ss Nationals (stock) Seside Or.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditto that

You've been around enough to know it was a thankless job when you took, but it would really be great to see a full field of 45's for their National Championship. Keep at it Jason, and thanks from another CORA member.

Originally posted by Team 222R View Post
    our little cora group is really looking forward to having the 45's at cullaby. thanks for working so hard.
    Moby Grape Racing
    "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

45sst

Jason....you are doing a good job with this, and it is appreciated. It just burns me that out of region racers will not support a nationals when it is within a days drive. David

Comment

As i have stated. They will not even go to Chowchilla which is in the middle of Calif. They wanted tow money. Give me a break.
        bill b

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks guys! I just love racing, and even though the funds aren't there to race like I want to, we just do the best we can with what we got. Im looking forward to my Referee duties, and running my 45 regardless of boat count. Cullaby is gonna be a Rock N' Roll race and fun will be had by all...

Comment

Doing Good

Jason,
            You are doing a good job getting the boat count up for this race and it shows. Knowing you as long as I have it will be a great time for all there and as you put in your last post you all will have fun. Good luck with your race and also with your Championship.

Todd

Comment

wish i was going up to race 4 the nats in 45ss. it we still had are own boat and the money we would be there. i wanted to come up to run ash but dont think that going to make it. sorry guys. my dad and i ran 45ss with west brothers and steven dawe 4 years trying to keep the class alive. we just ran out of money. kevin

Comment

Hey Matt, here's a deal for you:
                I have a 45 for sale here on hr, your old boat, and I'll give you a special price just for you... tack on an extra $2000.00 to the price and its yours. Think about it, not only can you put your money where your mouth is and join us at the nationals, it will also payback the $2k you owe me when you cashed the check when you weren't supposed to after all the motor parts you sold me were illegal.

Your mother is a first-class lady, it amazes me how poorly you turned out. Can't wait to see you in the first turn.
                http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Status Update

I spent the weekend putting the trim back in my other boat, and charging batts, going through the cockpit etc. My friends have generously offered to take the boat to Cullaby for me. I will be picking up a powerhead and gearcase from Hobart this week, and completing the set up on the boat. Zach Malhiot will be driving it. If anyone has a jug of legal fuel with redline that they could donate, I would appreciate it. This second boat project is going to stretch me thin. We will know early this week about our 8th entry.

Thanks,

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Diamond View Post
                    I spent the weekend putting the trim back in my other boat, and charging batts, going through the cockpit etc. My friends have generously offered to take the boat to Cullaby for me. I will be picking up a powerhead and gearcase from Hobart this week, and completing the set up on the boat. Zach Malhiot will be driving it. If anyone has a jug of legal fuel with redline that they could donate, I would appreciate it. This second boat project is going to stretch me thin. We will know early this week about our 8th entry.

Thanks,

Jason
                    alright.........Zach in a 45!! You gunna block me for the whole race again, like in CSR in the past Zach???? LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! Thanks for stepping up to race..........
                    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

I Got Gas

Jason,

Don't worry....... I got gas.......
                      sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

And...number 8!

With driver number 8 committed, we have a NATIONALS! I would love an insurance entry, but we take what we get. I'm so happy that we pulled this off, good work everyone. I suppose we will get bashed now cause we don't have enough to make elims!

Welcome aboard Jeff Cannon to the 2011 45ss Nationals.

Entry List To Date:

John Peeters 499/399
                        Daren Goehring 699
                        Jeff Kelly 42
                        Dean Hobart /JMK 777
                        Laurie Gowin 33
                        Jason Diamond 20
                        Zach Malhiot 713
                        Jeff Cannon 87

Comment

Great effort Jason, you are to be commended and I appreciate the fact the region 10 has taken on this national event.

Just my two bits, but I'd have a hard time, if I were a stock commissioner, supporting 45ss as a stock class with the lack of support at this nationals. But, what do I know, maybe it should be OPC (sst 45) only?

Comment

Originally posted by Nilsen Racing View Post
                            Great effort Jason, you are to be commended and I appreciate the fact the region 10 has taken on this national event.

Just my two bits, but I'd have a hard time, if I were a stock commissioner, supporting 45ss as a stock class with the lack of support at this nationals. But, what do I know, maybe it should be OPC (sst 45) only?

OPC only???? Since you are the SOA Commodore (and the knowledgeable one), isn't the OPC cost for putting on a 45 race (as in SST45) ALOT more than the STOCK 45 race (45SS)?????????? I was told that the costs are quite different? Is SOA willing to eat that cost? Besides, some of us fat asses have a better chance of winning in 45 with a clock start (stock rules) versus a lemans type OPC start.............

so, if there is a lack of support from outside the region for the DIVISIONALS, does that mean you will not support another Divisional in Reg10?

It gets stupid for people that are not racing the class to constantly keep slamming it!!!!!!!

I am willing to bet that the 45 class will be one of the larger classes at Cullaby..............
                            Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nilsen Racing View Post

With that type of thinking...Maybe 25 hydro, BSR and BSH should be a local class only? All joking aside....

If the 45ss Nationals were held in Region 12, I bet there would be a full field and then some. Tough economic times and racers having to choose races isn't helping participation #'s accross the country, even Nationals. Let's just be happy there is enough participation to have a true 45ss Nationals. Thanks to all that are making it happen.

Jeff Conant
                              Stock Commissioner R12
                              sigpic

http://social.apba.org/

Comment

Time to relax

For now I am just happy that we have met the minimum requirements set for this to happen. If we get kicked out of stock then so be it. I can't do much more about that. Clubs like SOA would be financially devasted if everyone who had an 45 went OPC racing. There are a lot of J, AX, Kpro, 20ss, C, D etc entries that would go away too, since many 45 teams run other classes. So, hopefully that doesn't happen anytime soon. And if it does, then I will be glad to be a part of the last 45 stock Nat's.

It is what it is for now. Who would have thought it would've been better not to have a 45 Nats, rather then to have one that only met the minimum requirements...odd.
                                Last edited by Jason Diamond; 06-13-2011, 05:44 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
                                X