Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roll Call 45ss Nationals (stock) Seside Or.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bill boyes View Post
    Dave, They wanted Tow Money to come to Chowchilla.
    Who is they?
    sigpic

http://social.apba.org/

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
      WOW!!! Ain't that a joke!!!!! What ever happened to "racing for fun"??????

.............whats really ridiculous is that **** near half of Reg10 made the trip to Oroville TWICE last year to race (Divs and Nats) and no one (besides Marlee) will make the drive up to WA to race (none at the Winter Nats either)??????????? Sounds like racing in Cali has DIED!!!
      The Dawe Trailer (including myself) has supported all major races in R10 for how many years now? Just not this year buddy. Wakefield is next for the Dawe Trailer.
      sigpic

Comment

Per Ross Wallach talking with Denice Morris. I am speaking of the series. He said they rather go to Trenton and kankakee than spend their racing dollars on Chowchilla. Hence the club did not pursue Chowchilla this year.
        Oroville was also cancelled due to lack of entries. 45's are dead in region 11.
        Jason Neri taking deposits on boats and not delivering has taken it toll also.
        What can I say other than people just do not have the disposable income here in Region 11 to go boat racing. It is bad, real bad.
        We are thinking about rescheduling Oroville late August or September. That is a Big Maybe. I have spoken with many Region 11 racers and Not one that I have spoken to are going to Cullaby. NOT GOOD.
        bill b

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Outlaw View Post
          The Dawe Trailer (including myself) has supported all major races in R10 for how many years now? Just not this year buddy. Wakefield is next for the Dawe Trailer.
          Well I will not speak for the Dawes other than what Ernie said that they want to attend Trenton, Kankakee and Wakefield. Cullaby just was not in the Budget.
          bill b

Comment

Another APBA class killed due to series racing unless you want to drive back east fo $500.. Glad I didn't buy another boat last year.

Tunnel boat racing is dead in Region 10!!!

I was hoping with Hobart buying the (2) 45's things would change.. Now he wants out.

Matt

Comment

Per Ross Wallach
              Enough said

Guess WFLS is NOT a minor series in OPC if it doesn't race in 2 Regions, which is required by rule book.

Well I will not speak for the Dawes other than what Ernie said that they want to attend Trenton, Kankakee and Wakefield. Cullaby just was not in the Budget.
              True
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yarnoracin View Post
                Another APBA class killed due to series racing unless you want to drive back east fo $500.. Glad I didn't buy another boat last year.

I was hoping with Hobart buying the (2) 45's things would change.. Now he wants out.

Matt

not so fast Matt!!!!! 3 of the Reg10 45's have been sidelined this year to to family and medical reasons, so the class is NOT dead in Reg10............did you attend Silver Lake Everett?????
                Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Darren;

You got that right ! Sad times !

John B.

Comment

Chowchilla Sanction was not submitted. Fun race site. I will say that one needs to preregister so that the clubs can get a count. But then many just do not or wait until Friday before the event then are mad because the event was cancelled.
                    This thread it starting to take on a life of its own so lets get back to Cullaby But before we do that I will say that the sst45 series races have killed the 45ss class in Region 11 and 12. Really no reason for the sorc to keep the class so Region 6 and 7 can have their way. Gezz taken over 15 years and the 45ss class has imploded on their own.
                    bill b

Comment

Yeah Baby.....

Daren is back......
                      Bill Dingman "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Team 222R View Post
                        Daren is back......

uh.........not yet!!!! You will know EXACTLY when I am back!!!

Jason, keep up the good work, you'll git'r done!
                        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

are you serious

Originally posted by yarnoracin View Post

Matt
                          Matt Are You Kidding Me? Why on earth would you of all people be posting on a thread asking for a count of RACERS that will be attending Cullaby Lake? I like you and enjoy talking with you, but please start your own thread titled "Bitter former racers who say they will get equipment again year after year". Now if you are checking in to tell me you are bringing your 45 to Cullaby, then please accept my appologies.

Getting burned out on the pot shots that are being taken on this thread, once again the guy trying the hardest to make this happen at this late stage, is the one feeling like i'm getting a beatdown. If you own or drive a 45 and are coming to, or interested in this race, this thread is for you.

And sorry for the mis spelling on the title line, I can't eidt it and it's driving me nuts!

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Diamond View Post
                            Matt Are You Kidding Me? Why on earth would you of all people be posting on a thread asking for a count of RACERS that will be attending Cullaby Lake? I like you and enjoy talking with you, but please start your own thread titled "Bitter former racers who say they will get equipment again year after year". Now if you are checking in to tell me you are bringing your 45 to Cullaby, then please accept my appologies.

Getting burned out on the pot shots that are being taken on this thread, once again the guy trying the hardest to make this happen at this late stage, is the one feeling like i'm getting a beatdown. If you own or drive a 45 and are coming to, or interested in this race, this thread is for you.

And sorry for the mis spelling on the title line, I can't eidt it and it's driving me nuts!

Jason
                            take a beat down here OR on the race course................your choice!!!!!
                            Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

take a beat down here OR on the race course................your choice!!!!!
                              At the rate this is going, no one will even want to mill near me! And pack your stuff for Oregon, we are very close to having all the boats needed.

Comment

thanks jason

uh.........not yet!!!! You will know EXACTLY when I am back!!!

Jason, keep up the good work, you'll git'r done!
                                our little cora group is really looking forward to having the 45's at cullaby. thanks for working so hard.
                                Last edited by Team 12R; 06-11-2011, 12:05 AM. Reason: cuz
                                Bill Dingman "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Comment

Working...
                                X