No announcement yet.

Pro classes invited to NBRA Mod Nationals at Centrailia, IL August 2-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were still coming with 2 125 hydros. Jake quesse driving one and a driver to b named driving the second entry. Should b in friday morning.

Comment

Good Deal! I think you will like the course and site, the lake runs East and West and is protected with high tree line. Also there is a 5mph speed restriction for all boaters other than us and we close off the only ramp for the weekend. These lakes are getting hard to find.
      Alan V-25

Comment

250cc at Centralia

I am very interested in this race. Have any other 250's indicated that they will attend?

Thanks,

David
        David Weaver

Comment

I understand that we have commitments from 5 250 hydros that's why we made the switch from 175 to 250. I'm not sure who they are though.
          Keith Kampen

Comment

250cch schedule

Does anybody know what day 250cch would be running?
            Thank you

Comment

Probably 125 on Saturday and 250 on Sunday. Really doesn't matter , we can switch it works out better for the drivers.

Comment

Please Speak Up

I have to commit to some plans in the next day. I would love to support this event, but need to know what other PRO's are going to attend. 250's planning to attend, please answer the roll call or send me a PM. Eric Van Over told me this as good a race course and hst town as you will find anywhere.

Thanks,

David
                David Weaver

Comment

Eric is Right

Originally posted by David Weaver View Post
                  I have to commit to some plans in the next day. I would love to support this event, but need to know what other PRO's are going to attend. 250's planning to attend, please answer the roll call or send me a PM. Eric Van Over told me this as good a race course and hst town as you will find anywhere.

Thanks,

David
                  He and I both agree, it is the best water we have ever raced on. The layout is very condusive to spectators, the road dead ends in the pits so it is easy to manage. I have never heard anyone complain about the race personally, racer or spectator. Alan does a superb job at lining things up.
                  Dave Mason
                  Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Will there be a schedule posted in the next few weeks? Will 125H be on Saturday? How many heats/laps will be run? Will there be test time each morning?

Thanks,
                    Todd

Comment

Originally posted by TAndersonV11 View Post
                      Will there be a schedule posted in the next few weeks? Will 125H be on Saturday? How many heats/laps will be run? Will there be test time each morning?

Thanks,
                      Todd
                      See earlier post 22 and 27 and 36 which answers a lot of your questions
                      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Thanks. Looking for a firm answer on 125 racing on Saturday. Potentially will bring one.

Comment

Send a private message to Alan Owen and I am sure he could work something out for you.. He is easy to get along with
                          Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

I have not had any other request from the 125 and 250 drivers for which one runs on ea day so it's 125 for Saturday. I am working on the schedule and will try and get it out soon. V25

Comment

Niesen racing will be there with 125

Comment

Good deal!! Looking forward to seeing the 125's and 250's let's keep going with roll call on this thread for all who are coming to Centralia.

Comment

Working...
                                X