No announcement yet.

Nationals in Centralia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a good idea, but for this year we will run the same course that I have on my gps and that we have raced on for the last several years. We need to plan, prepare and advertise a true record race.
    Alan V-25

Comment

If you have not made reservations please do so ASAP if you are staying in Centralia for the Nationals. There are still rooms left and they will go quick!! Please dont put it off or you may be without!! The Americas Best/ Bell Tower Inn 618-533-1300 ask for the Boat Race rate $54.90 with taxes. Also this is REAL IMPORTANT!! If you made your room reservations before June 3rd you need to call because they had a computer problem and lost some of the reservations in our block ( call in the morning for best results also) . The same amount of rooms are blocked but your name may be lost. If it is and you wait to call, your room may not be there. The other Hotel that some stay at is the Motel Centralia 618-532-7357 and I do not have a room block there.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Owen View Post
        If you have not made reservations please do so ASAP if you are staying in Centralia for the Nationals. There are still rooms left and they will go quick!! Please dont put it off or you may be without!! The Americas Best/ Bell Tower Inn 618-533-1300 ask for the Boat Race rate $54.90 with taxes. Also this is REAL IMPORTANT!! If you made your room reservations before June 3rd you need to call because they had a computer problem and lost some of the reservations in our block ( call in the morning for best results also) . The same amount of rooms are blocked but your name may be lost. If it is and you wait to call, your room may not be there. The other Hotel that some stay at is the Motel Centralia 618-532-7357 and I do not have a room block there.

If you are going to Centralia and still don't have reservations, try to get your reservations in early enough to get a room at Bell Tower.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Being foreigners coming to this race is there a address we can punch into out "LULU" navigation system..If not we will be coming in from the west on the freeway and need to know what exit and how to get their once we hit Centralia.. Also does the place have a RV dump or should we find one before we get there..Any info will be helpfull..

Thanks
          Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Mike,
            The address that will get you to Country Club Road is 1948 East McCord Street, then just follow Country Club Road until you see the signs and the road ends at the lake and pits. Sorry there is not a dumping facility so it would be best to stop before you get here.
            Alan V-25

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Owen View Post
              Mike,
              The address that will get you to Country Club Road is 1948 East McCord Street, then just follow Country Club Road until you see the signs and the road ends at the lake and pits. Sorry there is not a dumping facility so it would be best to stop before you get here.
              Alan V-25
              thanks Alan that is exactly what we needed to know

Comment

wow wish i had the time off work,,, went to little american lake this weekend with mu feh,,,, little wasnt the word uggg,,, cops got me at 84 mph,,, thought i was going 44 mph,,,,heheheh,,, ,,,, wish i could go have fun guys....

Comment

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
                  wow wish i had the time off work,,, went to little american lake this weekend with mu feh,,,, little wasnt the word uggg,,, cops got me at 84 mph,,, thought i was going 44 mph,,,,heheheh,,, ,,,, wish i could go have fun guys....
                  Did we have trouble turning again?? You should join our caravan.. It going to be fun and dang hot..It will be nice to streatch the leggs on a almost 1 mile course!!! You could just quit your job..Hehe

Comment

if someone willing to hire good marine mechanic or heavy equpment /ie diesel,,, would stay there,,,,, mmmmm

Comment

if someone willing to hire good marine mechanic or heavy equpment /ie diesel,,, would stay there,,,,, mmmmm
                      what would you do with all those races within a couple hundred miles of each other

Comment

ide show how ,,us west coasters do it... but since i lived and raced east coast,,,, mmmmmjust a true -v rude maybe???? no carbon fiber,,, and true 180 lbs boat weight,,, and 42 inch bottom can doo,,

Comment

wish i could go old lady planned a vaca to vegas that wekend,,, after i told her we ok for know races that weekend,,, me way bad,,,have to live with her ugggg heheeheh

Comment

wish i could go old lady planned a vaca to vegas that wekend,,, after i told her we ok for know races that weekend,,, me way bad,,,have to live with her ugggg heheeheh
                            You should of posted on here first for race posibilities..This family would of steered you strait...I bet you wont do that again!!!

Comment

C Mod Runabout

There is some interest in running C Mod Runabout ,,,,,get them out of the closet...

Comment

Come out of the closet you C-mod runabout drivers!! That sounds kinda weird! Just sayin?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                                X