Nationals in Centralia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nationals in Centralia

Hey does any one have any idea on the 2012 fees for the Centrailia nationals? We are trying to get a fellow racer to come with us but he is trying to do a budget. This would include RV, class fees, etc.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

It may be Monday before someone replies, Rockaway Beach is this weekend.

Comment

Ok boys it is Monday, any word on fees?

Comment

Fees

$25 per class entry fees, no camping or motorhome fees, no hookups available, will be a party sat night with a buffet that will be a charge but not sure how much.
        Keith Kampen

Comment

Camping

I think it does have electrcal hook up. But you need extensions.
          Arty K

Comment

To run in a NBRA National event you will need to pay a full membership of $80.00 plus membership in an affiliated club. There are a limited amount of electrical hook up at no charge. Nice shade for spectators and campers.

Larry Mac

Comment

hey larry do ya got a down housing for a se rude?
              broke mine @ rockaway hence smoked the engine
              Jeff

Comment

What lower unit are you running Jeff?

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by thetrailergod View Post
                  hey larry do ya got a down housing for a se rude?
                  broke mine @ rockaway hence smoked the engine
                  No I don't have anything, can it be repaired.
                  Larry Mac

Comment

Will the class schedule be a lot like the short course nationals..4 heats per class and you run only one day
                    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

No, Our regular one day race schedule will be ran over two days meaning each legal NBRA class registered with 3 or more boats will run two heats on one of the two days and thats all of the racing for that one class. Also there must be 5 legal boats (not a step up) that cross the start line (on at least one of the heats) at the start of the race for this class to have National points and a National Championship status. Three or four will get regular class points.

Comment

Thanks Alan.. I guess if you want to run both days then you need to run two classes..Thats what I needed to know,, Hopefully D and E mod will not be the same day
                        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Mike, Alan and I will be building the schedule as the time approaches. We will have it pretty much resolved, probably around the Lucas Oil race as we will have discussed it at McAlester and put the final touches on when at Lucas. I can tell you that I don't think we have ever run D and E on the same day at a Nationals at least not recently. Not totally sure but pretty sure. We will not run those two classes on the same day at Centralia. We intend to make everybody HAPPY. I promise, well sort of. Seriously, at the Nationals we run only 1/2 of the classes each day so folks can work on their equipment, have it competition ready and still have something left to enjoy the activities that Alan sets up. I think we can work it out so all go home feeling good about the weekend. That's our objective. Jack

Comment

You know Jack, some (wink wink) of the old folk (blueskyracer) can't run two classes in one day anymore! Opps wait I am probably preaching to the choir! Me, the beach bum, it just gives me more time to visit with folk. Can't wait and it seems like time is just racing by these days. If anyone wants to share a little summer weather so we can get acclimated before we get to Illinois that would be great! Right now we are rusting in Montana!

Comment

Believe it or not but we do get spectators at the Centralia race and have a gigantic beer corral so with the short attention of the predominance of the spectators, not to mention the drivers and crews, we attempt to keep the schedule at a reasonable length each day. Even the Mac Attack fan club shows up. I think Kevin bribes them or buys their beer and such. In the past it has worked well. One year we had a wedding at the country club next door so wanted to get finished before folks got nervous over there. We usually have testing each morning. A really quick drivers meeting on Sunday just to line up volunteers and press on. Church limits an early start on Sunday. The town supports us and we see that we cooperate fully with them. The course is in pretty tight into a residential area. Looking forward to seeing you folks!Jack

Comment

Working...
                              X