New NBRA Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Stotts View Post
    In the printed NBRA rule book, in the Technical Rules section on page (1) there is a complete listing of classes, engines authorized and weights by class. I don't know how to get that page into the web site but I'm sure some computer folks can do it. Jack
    Thanks Jack I see now that the online rules are not complete compared to the book..I cant find page one with all the listings on the computer version..That will take a long time for someone who two finger pecks like me..
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

I will take care of it when I get home, after I have done my chores. I didn't compare the web version with the rule book, just assumed it was all there I simply retyped what was already on the old site. My bad! Sorry! We will have to do a read over, it is all fixable, we just won't ask ol 2 finger Mike to type it out!

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Rules

Teresa, send me your email and I will email you the complete rule book. I never got a chance to finish typing it all in. Not as bad as Mike but my typing skills are kinda slow.
        DOUG SCHULTZ--HERE FOR THE SUPPORT OF OUR SPORT

Comment

Originally posted by nbranews View Post
          Teresa, send me your email and I will email you the complete rule book. I never got a chance to finish typing it all in. Not as bad as Mike but my typing skills are kinda slow.
          teresa@hydroracer.net will get it to me. Thanks Doug!

Comment

Teresa. great job, looks great too. What is a few bug? Ray 6-T

Comment

I think most of the "bugs" have been worked out. I have added the Class Breakdown that folks asked for. I see there is some other stuff missing that pertains to the rule book (I took the information off the old NBRA site). I will work on it in the next week or so because I am going to have to read through the rule book and all of the content for the web site and do a comparison to make sure it is all included.

Please be patient with me, I have been working 12 hour days at work and will be for the next month or so, therefore I need a little down time but I will be working on it behind the scenes to make sure it is complete.

Comment

haaa leave tha computer alone and get busy with building your new design for the d-mod boat,,,, luv to see it soon,,

Comment

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
                  haaa leave tha computer alone and get busy with building your new design for the d-mod boat,,,, luv to see it soon,,
                  Cheney, I don't build boats that is Mike's department so all is good! Enjoyed seeing you and Bonnie (and Aspen) this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
                    I am working on it..Lots of projects with engine building and boats.. The new boat is slowly coming along but this is really different for me.. Hopefully it will be ready for Centralia or Trout Creek

Comment

Classes

I was not referring to adding to the rules. I know we have to pass those through the commission. I am on the commission. I was just thinking something less formal than the rules, just like a reference or something. Maybe with it posted in the rules section now it will be more clear to the folks who always email and ask us where their class engine fits in.

Thanks Teresa, get some rest will ya !! Put Mike back to work so you can relax ! hehehe.
                      Dave Mason
                      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Dave it is all done..Go to the new site and in the header you will see a spot that say "Class Breakdown" Now you will see where you are at in the class structure...I think it should also say you and Lyle are to fast and should sit on the beach and drink beer!!!

Comment

They do that anyway , but usually its after they leave ya in there roostertail, and throw ya a bar of soap
                          Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by thetrailergod View Post
                            They do that anyway , but usually its after they leave ya in there roostertail, and throw ya a bar of soap
                            They should have to pick just one..Either kick butt or drink beer!! Not both!!

Comment

Maybe this is why they are so fast??? MMMM maybe I should try this
                              Jeff

Comment

Secrets

The secret is, run pump gas !!! And Jeff.... Jeff...... it is me that owes you a couple bars of soap !!! And I got my butt kicked peroperly enough last season, I just got lucky once in a while.

All you Rebs down south should know we drink Labatts Blue, and THAT is the secret ! Mike, make sure Montana sells it !! It is a Yankee beer. I plan to bring at least a couple cases with me to Alex. I know the Rebs like to drink it. last time one case lasted us an hour or two after the race on Saturday ! Maybe I should sell it.... hmmmmm.....
                                Dave Mason
                                Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
                                X