New NBRA Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New NBRA Website

All the latest information can be found on the new NBRA website racenbra.net please be sure to drop by and visit.

Thank you to Doug who kept the original NBRA website going. Enjoy your spare time, we hope to see you in the pits!

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Bad link ???

Just tried to check out the site and was directed to a page that said it wasn't up and running yet.

Comment

Official Launch date is set for May 1, 2012. Sorry should of mentioned that!

Comment

I visited the old NBRA site about 10 times more often than the "new" APBA site... I'm just sayin'.

Comment

check out the new site now!!
          Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Just registered for the forum
            John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
            Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
            Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
            Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
            Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

Hey!!! great timing!!! I just put racenbra.COM on my trailer!!! just my luck LOL...ok...ok...I'll change it...

Comment

Photo's?

Will the photo's be transferred over to the new site or will they have to be uploaded again by the original poster of the photo's? What will happen to the current forum? Will all of that valuable info be lost or can it be transferred as well?
                Last edited by PROPDOC; 04-30-2012, 09:18 PM. Reason: more ????
                Gardner Miller
                Lone Star Outboard Racing Association

"Water is for racing. Asphalt is for the parking lot."
                Rember....Freedom isn't...."Free".......

Comment

Photos

At this time photos cannot be transfered and cannot be uploaded by the submitter. This is a new security measure put in place by hosting companies to prevent uploading of inappropriate photos which the web site publisher is legally liable for. While alternatives are being looked at this it the only option that we have:

They will have to be either emailed or mailed on a CD (a better choice because email servers limit file sizes).

Mail to PO Box 2431, Thompson Falls, MT 59873

Comment

There seem to be a few advertising links that aren't functioning properly. These will be looked into and repaired. If you notice any other problems, please post them here. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post
                      At this time photos cannot be transfered and cannot be uploaded by the submitter. This is a new security measure put in place by hosting companies to prevent uploading of inappropriate photos which the web site publisher is legally liable for. While alternatives are being looked at this it the only option that we have:

They will have to be either emailed or mailed on a CD (a better choice because email servers limit file sizes).

Mail to PO Box 2431, Thompson Falls, MT 59873
                      This is supposed to be better? How long before the security measure is lifted? When lifted can the old website photo's be transferred, what about the pages and pages of the current forum?
                      Gardner Miller

Comment

Originally posted by PROPDOC View Post
                        This is supposed to be better? How long before the security measure is lifted? When lifted can the old website photo's be transferred, what about the pages and pages of the current forum?
                        I guess you can't please everyone..

Comment

Omfg lmao

By Laws
                          11. Discpline:
                          ...The Racing Commission shall have the authority to expel, censure, fine or assassinate the accused and the decision of the Racing Commission will be final.

I guess these guys don't fu*k around lol
                          Last edited by HydroKyle93R; 04-30-2012, 11:04 PM. Reason: More info
                          28-R

Comment

For those of you requesting to sign up for the new NBRA web site Teresa will get it taken care of later this evening since she is the EMT on the Montana Torch Run for Special Olympics today

Comment

Wait a minute!

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                              I guess you can't please everyone..
                              Mike, I was merely asking a few legitimate questions (please see my first post) of which I have not received a direct answer. Has nothing to do about pleasing me or anyone else.

I just wanted to know if the all of the info from the old site would be transferred or not. Which has not been answered yet.

It would be a shame to loose several years of valuable information just for the sake of progress. Further more am I the only one that sees the problem with converting photo's to cd and then mailing them to you to be posted? I understand the security issues involved here, but really, inappropriate material? Your short flippant answer of "I guess you can't please everyone..." was really uncalled for, I'm just asking the questions that many are probably asking themselves right now, sorry for offending you I know running a website takes alot of time and energy as I keep up with three websites myself. Have a great day and hope to see you in the first turn!
                              Last edited by PROPDOC; 05-01-2012, 08:44 AM.
                              Gardner Miller

Comment

Working...
                              X