No announcement yet.

nbra record courses??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Funny! Roy will be driving the boats down and ill be flying. You should tell Korpe to come down too I need his laugh in the pits!. We will have 2 CSH, 1 C-ModH, and 1 25MH. Going for records of coarse but we will see By the way my dad says hi!

Tylor Echols

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
      Vernon has worked hard for this race. I can attest to one thing, once he makes his mind up, he will get it done. I think he invented the words party and fun.

Come play with the NBRA. The rules are not so different from APBA, we can accomodate just about any APBA class in Mod & Stock. Trust me, it is very competitive. The rules are fair, the atmosphere is laid back. Come and enjoy it as it is.
      Well said, Dave Mason, well said!
      Dan Crummett
      O-66

Comment

I understand Jeff Ruth plans to be there with his full-race Hiawatha running Marvel Mystery Oil and E-85!

Dan
        O-66

Comment

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
          tylor,,, cool you can drive my rig there and i can fly!!!!,,,,,mdaspit ,...just coming for fun and to drink some beer with you-all...
          Ok, in that case the first round is on me.

Comment

Thank you for the Invitation

Originally posted by dcrummett View Post
            The course will be 3/4 of a mile, surveyed for the lake. Race coordinator says it will be made available on the web. Standardized?... This is an NBRA event, run with NBRA rules... the purpose of the event is to have fun and boat race on a surveyed course with decent timing equipment. So, what is presented will be the format of the day with no logical reason to consult or coordinate with other organization's formats, course designs or whatever.

As more information becomes available the race coordinator will make it available. I understand the fees will be quite economical by most standards.

We hope you'll be there, and we welcome you.

Dan Crummett
            NBRA President
            O-66
            Thank you for providing information and inviting all racers!
            I hope to be able to get out West in the future.

Anthony McCulloch
            "A house divided against itself will fall"
            Anthony McCulloch
            modifiedoutboard@hotmail.com

Some things never change
            sigpic
            They want it cheap

Comment

Ok i have been quiet till now. Dan its not a Hiawatha. its a wizard, and marvel mystery is to expensive , ya ll know i use dextron and i am not so sure about the e-85, that would cut my octain down too much, So Yupper I will be there with all the goodies to run. I may even bring the 5 1/2 hp evinrude zephers to run in SE
              Jeff

Comment

Hmmmm... Records eh?
                John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
                Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
                Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
                Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
                Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

Originally posted by thetrailergod View Post
                  Ok i have been quiet till now. Dan its not a Hiawatha. its a wizard, and marvel mystery is to expensive , ya ll know i use dextron and i am not so sure about the e-85, that would cut my octain down too much, So Yupper I will be there with all the goodies to run. I may even bring the 5 1/2 hp evinrude zephers to run in SE
                  My Dad had a Zephyr before he became a Merc fan... I never could figure out how you could engineer something so inefficient that it took 4 cylinders to crank out 5 horsepower!!!

Oh well, Jeff's quartet of Zephyrs on the tail end of his boat should run as smoothly as a 16-cylinder Lincoln! (And in case anyone doesn't know, Jeff runs some Engine Shield in that Dexron mix when they aren't testing fuel!)

Dan
                  O-66

Comment

Race Site

There are some photographs of the race site on the NBRA web site www.racenbra.com

Looks like a really nice set up!

Comment

Working...
                    X