New Boats--Let's see em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
    Darren..all people are interested in is general dimensions. Thats all.

well, these people can get out there tape measures at the race it is at............NOT!
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 99R View Post
      You get your Tohatsu yet for it? Should be fun.
      you mean one of these?????
      Attached Files
      Last edited by mercguy; 01-31-2007, 09:43 PM.
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Dsh

Dont worry Darren. Nobody will come within 100 feet of your boat. Dave

Comment

Dont tell me to get a grip. People are interested, thats all.

12 something feet long.................30 something inches wide...............80 something inch afterplane....................good enough there chap?
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

dsh

Honestly Darren..I dont really care what the dimensions are. People are just interested. If you want to be flippent about it, thats up to you. I am somewhat interested in building a boat for a Tohatsu..but if you dont want to give out any information thats up to you dude. All I was asking for was general stuff.

Comment

you do the math......

Honestly Darren..I dont really care what the dimensions are. People are just interested. If you want to be flippent about it, thats up to you. I am somewhat interested in building a boat for a Tohatsu..but if you dont want to give out any information thats up to you dude. All I was asking for was general stuff.
              I gave you the "general dimensions" Davey! If you want the specifics, then ask the builder, not me, as he is the one that did all the hard work with the dimensions and building the boat for the Tohatsu. Should I wash all his hard work down the drain and tell all? This ain't no soap opera and I do not have the right to do that.........end of discussion.........
              Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Dsh

Good luck in 2007 Darren. Nobody is asking you for secrets. You are reading way more into this then you need to. All that was being asked was sponson length and afterplane. People like to help each other out, thats all.

Comment

Is this real or scripted for our enjoyment?

I almost don't believe what I am seeing here. Is this a textbook definition of paranoia or what? If this boat doesn't perform as well as you want or expect, then what? I know from more than a couple years of experience and lots of race boats that just because they look nice it's no guarantee that you become an automatic worldbeater. Now that I've said the obvious, good luck with the new lumber. mike 67G

Comment

Daren,

Kick ass buddy and shut them all up good luck with it, keep us posted.
                    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Beats the heck out of

[QUOTE=mercguy;69279]This ain't no soap opera and I do not have the right to do thatQUOTE]

Beats the heck out of Young & Restless..........

Mac,

JDS looks good !! Your dad's skull cap looks cool to !! What happened to the ones you got in Okumuldge after a hard nights drinking ? Can't wait to mix it up with you again in EMR !!! Wonder if I should build dad a new E H.... gotta keep up ya know !!
                      Dave Mason
                      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

New stuff

Boy, I was not trying to create a "soap opera" or anything of the sort. I have somebody that is interested in buying a Tohatsu and having me build them a boat similar to my current DSH rig, and I honestly am unsure of where to go with it. All i was interested in were general dimensions, such as approx. sponson length etc. I am not interested in very specific stuff that each builder builds into his boats. I just don't want to take all the time and effort to build a new Tohatsu D boat and have the thing be way off and have a new racer get frustrated etc. Thats all. I will find out info from other sources. Racer Dave

Comment

This is why some refer to DSH in Region 10 as "Drama Stock Hydro"

Hey Troy - have you guys fixed the Big Banana yet?
                          Last edited by Cameraboy; 12-19-2006, 03:42 PM.
                          Mike Johnson

World Headquarters
                          sigpic
                          Portland, Oregon
                          Johnson Racing

Comment

Dsh

Ha ha...yah..I should have known better. Dave

Comment

Da Banana has been fixed for awhile now. Look for another fruit coming out soon. Hahah I made a funny.

Comment

Regardless if you really care or not, this is racing! and racing by definition is not a friendly sport when it comes to design and speed secrets. Clearly Daren is a serious racer who has invested some serious cash over the years to put him self out front and not run dead last or mid pack.

I'm sure he could care less if anyone comes within a 100 feet of his rig or not, he clearly has a goal set for himself to win and will let nothing stand in is way.

Did you ever go up to your competition and ask to use his best prop or even better maybe ask to borrow his best motor, probably not well the same thing applies here. This is not flower arranging class 101 this is supposed to be hard core racing and I don't blame any driver or designer for not making there specs public on this web site or any other.

Hang on tight Daren and kick some ass out there !
                                HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Working...
                                X