Lawrence Lake records next weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25xsh

Wow, sounds like people are willing to make an effort. Thanks for the quick response. Mike, do you still have your complete rig? The transom height is around 13". I'm leaving for the night, will check in with you guys Thursday morning.
    Thanks, Joe

Comment

Originally posted by zolkar
      Wow, sounds like people are willing to make an effort. Thanks for the quick response. Mike, do you still have your complete rig? The transom height is around 13". I'm leaving for the night, will check in with you guys Thursday morning.
      Thanks, Joe
      I will provide (1) boat for ya Joe, if you provide the motor and a GOOD prop!! It would be cool to try a 25XS on my Darneille CSH/CMH laydown hydro! I will cut the transom down, if you need me too!
      Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by daveracerdsh
        Wow..I have not seen 25 hydro run aside from nationals in a long time. I have a new D boat sitting in shop, if somebody wants to drag it down there we can throw a motor on it and I can make a start for Joe. Oh yeah...the weather looks nice for this weekend. Mid 70s both days with little chance of rain. Dont forget the party that Russ and Sue Bircher are throwing sat night in the pits...Was very fun last year. See ya all there. Dave
        YOU MUST OF HAD A DREAM I HAVENT HEARD OF ANY PARTY. ITS TIME SUE AND RUSS GO YO SOMEONE ELES PARTY. MAYBE YOURS DAVE

SUE

Comment

dinner

Dave
          I think you were talking about the DINNER SAturday night at the cook shed ?
          The DINNER is $5.00 for FRENCH DIP SANDWISH all the fixiing Salad . Rember the money goes to the mod categories after expenses, hope you all come .
          good job Davie.
          Russ Bircher 45-R/151-R

Comment

Joe,

I have a D B&H that you could throw a motor on as long as it doesn't conflict with D-Mod. It would definitely be a caddy!

Comment

Originally posted by zolkar
              Thanks, Joe
              Yes, I just bought back my original motor last year. But the boat has about 8 holes in it and the dash/cowl is smashed and the left cockpit side is busted out. Oh and the sponson bottoms are both gone. Pretty nasty wreck. And of course I still have THE prop

This is what we do at Lawrence, someone needs a boat or 2 and people step up or loan out boats to make a class so you can have a shot at a record

Comment

Hey Ricochet112,

You should talk to your builder about that 25 hydro of yours. Sure does take him a long time.

You know, Drew could probably get that knocked out in quick order!

BRB
                Fast Boats Built Slow...and repaired even slower...

Comment

dinner

Well..anytime SOA members get together a party seems to break out. Throw in the rowdy Bircher crowd....need I say more? LOL. Yah..the feed thing sounds like a blast. Hope everybody comes. Dave

Comment

Party

Oh yeah...forgot to mention something. Since I am now the proud owner of a big enclosed trailer, the party will be in my pits after the Bircher food thing. Bring your own booze (f you are over 21 that is) but leave all the disco stuff at home. I will have vcr set up for movies if anybody wants to watch. DaveRacer..better know as the NEW record holder in DSH on the 1 1/4. Yah...dream on

Comment

Dave:

Any chance of you wearing a dress again this weekend?

Joe

Comment

Dress

Gosh Joey...I would, but I think you looked SO much hotter in that little pink number I saw you lounging around in last year at Oroville......

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Blackwell
                          Hey Ricochet112,

You should talk to your builder about that 25 hydro of yours. Sure does take him a long time.

You know, Drew could probably get that knocked out in quick order!

BRB
                          Fast Boats Built Slow...and repaired even slower...
                          Are you trying to tell me something

Comment

Look like its going to be a fun weekend. A big thanks to Daren for doing a super nice job repairing my boat (sorry for being a bit hard on your old equipment ). It really looks great!!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by seanp3; 09-06-2006, 08:19 PM.
                            Sean Byrne

Comment

Working...
                            X