No announcement yet.

Waterford, Ont Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys, my runabout still has a 2 foot hole... sucks! I still have no motor either, but will start working on it tonight. ASR does have Scott Knox for sure. Heather said she wanted to, there is Mike Werner Jr, I'm pretty sure he will as there is no AXSR and only a few boats in ASR. And Randy was interested in your ASR, so hope it still works out.
    Fralick Racing
    Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Well, currently my father and I have quite a dilema, Kevin, right now we are still doing repairs from my "small" testing accident, so i wont be able to race at Bay City, sadly. Our first 45 race at this point in time will be Cincinnati. We are still planning to attend Bay City, but since my Dad feels obligated to attend Waterford (our club race) we are going to go there on the Saturday. I am also finishing exams that week, so things around here are sort of intense for me. Also, my fathers CMR is currently hung from the ceiling and he hasn't done anything with it all winter, we've been too busy with SST45 things, and without a trailer we will probably just bring the ASR down and try to sell it to someone there. I think it would be good to attend and see a race before we truck down there with the boat being totally clueless as to how the event works too.
      Dan Orchard 97

Comment

After taking my popper out tonight to break it in, I have found that it isn't pumping water, so i'm going to leave the boat and motor at home for the week-end. I have too many classes to run already.
        See you all at Waterford.
        Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

I have my OMC back together, but I need a socket that will fit the flywheel nut and the torque spec #. Those tools are at my fathers and I wont be able to get it and the person who was going to stop by and pick it up is now unavailable. If you have a socket that will fit it or know the torque spec, please let me know and bring it to the race.

THANKS!
          Andrew
          Fralick Racing
          Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Andrew, we have a socket that will fit the OMC flywheel and we can bring it
            Dan Orchard

Comment

Working...
            X