No announcement yet.

Waterford, Ont Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randy you'd be ideal for either class. Take them both I've never been in Dan's hydro, but I can say the runabout was a blast to drive!
    Fralick Racing
    Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Hey,

Your chief scorer for waterford here. i'll definitely be racing 20ssh at waterford and maybe..if i have the time ASR, we'll have to wait and see. i believe scott is going to be racing all his A gear too.

Heather
      Heather Knox #14CE

Comment

Sounds good Heather (PM'd you)

Rich, sorry to hear you can't make it.
        Fralick Racing

Comment

Thanks Andrew for posting in the roll call post that i may need lifejacket and cut
          suit but i got the call this tuesday that all my stuff in in and i will being to pick
          up on saturday. I'm borrowing a trailer to get my riggs there and if one as an
          extra boat cart that would hold a 25ssh that would help. Lastly I am in need of a 25xs prop. Thanks for any an all help.

Comment

Randy, ASH or ASR

You would be a perfect weight for ASH or ASR...and even if you aren't with the lead i have fitted in both you can be 40 lbs light!! Both boats are top notch and ready to win (or at least beat Andy). The only problem we have right now is the lack of stock outboard trailer. At this point we still have 3 Stocker's and if we bring all 3 to waterford thats alot of trips... But if you are really interested it can be done. Were you leaning towards one or the other yet? I know Andy is dying for another ASR driver these days.
            Dan Orchard

Comment

Waterford

Add one CSH
              Do we need to reserve a campsite? Anyone got a phone # for the Conservation area?
              Larry Spencer

Comment

Hey Larry! Nope, no reservations needed. You can camp anywhere near the pits. If you'd like a real camp site then you can arrange that when you get there or call. It's changed management so not sure if the number is the same, but this is last years number 519-443-4702.

Anyone showing up late at night, the entrance gate to the park might be closed. They've told me that is always left unlocked. Just swing it open and reclose when you are in. Also they said the exit gate is always left open you can go in that way if you like too.
                Fralick Racing

Comment

A runabout

Hi Dan

I guess if I had to choose a second ride it would be the runabout, my first ride in stock was runabout then to an FE bottom. I think the runabout comes more natural to me.

If my new boat works at Norwood, I will probably have spare bunks on my trip to Waterford if that helps.

Randy Dodd

04 25ssh
                  SPEED-SPRAY-ACTION !!!

Comment

25 prop

Hi Cameron

I will have a spare prop you could borrow for your 25, at the race.

Randy Dodd

04 25ssh
                    SPEED-SPRAY-ACTION !!!

Comment

Randy,

Thats great, give me a call and we can sort something out
                      (519) 273-7185
                      Dan Orchard

Comment

Just a reminder... not too late to make one!!

Pushboat races on Saturday after the real races!!

So far I've heard there are 6 boats ready to go and a couple built that kids can borrow.

We have trophies for 1-2-3 in distance and 1 for "Best in Show"

Open to all ages. Trophies for the real kids class, not the big kids

If you have a kid who wants to run (or yourself against other big kids), it's free. Just sign up with Graham Fralick at some point on Friday/Saturday.
                        Fralick Racing

Comment

Just an FYI to the racers. Rick Fralick will not be there Friday or Saturday, slim chance of Sunday. I have a limited supply of his products. Let me know if there is something specific you want delivered. Otherwise dig through the boxes when I get there Friday morning.

Also on site will be some Hydroplane Junkie embroidered and silk screened items.

Weather looks like it's gunna be good!

Food bar will be open extended hours (I think open at 7:30am for breakfast)
                          Last edited by Andrew 4CE; 06-19-2006, 10:39 AM.
                          Fralick Racing

Comment

Andy, Since our trailer is gone I will only be able to race one class at waterford, is your ASR going to be ready to go? If so you can count me in as another ASR. Let me know.
                            Dan Orchard

Comment

Orchard...

Don't you have another race to attend this weekend?
                              Like the big one in Bay City...
                              kladd-

Comment

Cmr

Originally posted by orchy
                                Andy, Since our trailer is gone I will only be able to race one class at waterford, is your ASR going to be ready to go? If so you can count me in as another ASR. Let me know.
                                Dan Orchard
                                Hey Dan,

Is your dad not going to run CMR???

Regards,
                                Dave Scott
                                Aim Marine Inc.
                                613-831-1246 8-5 Mon-Fri
                                Ottawa, Canada
                                http://stores.ebay.com/Aim-Outboard-Recyclers
                                DS(M)H - 20CE

Comment

Working...