No announcement yet.

Hank Runne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry to hear about Hank, our prayers and condolences go out to the entire family. I really enjoyed spending time with Hank, he was always so cheerful and had a lot of good stories. We will all really miss him.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Hank was a great man and will be missed by all who knew him. Prayers and condolences for your family from the Barrett's.

Comment

So sorry to hear that. John you and your family have my deepest condolences.
        David Everhart S52
        Avatar credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

They entire Klein family wants to give are condolences to the entire Runne Family. The great ones will always be remember and Hank surely was one.

Comment

I would like to say to the Runne family, Thanks for sharing him with us. I didn't get to see him a lot except at the nationals. But I did make sure every time to say Hi.

Comment

Thank you, all of you that have said so many nice things about our father. Next weekend, Sunday Nov. 20 we will be having a celebration/memorial at the Fellowship Hall, Presbyterian church on River Rd. Rumson NJ. All are welcome, and all are welcome to speak.
              Thank you again, John

Comment

Sorry for your loss did so enjoy shooting the bull with Hank at National meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by csh-2z View Post
                  Thank you, all of you that have said so many nice things about our father. Next weekend, Sunday Nov. 20 we will be having a celebration/memorial at the Fellowship Hall, Presbyterian church on River Rd. Rumson NJ. All are welcome, and all are welcome to speak.
                  Thank you again, John
                  John, could you post the time? thanks.
                  Team Tower

Comment

3:00 First Presbyterian Church, 4 East River Drive, Rumson

Comment

Working...
                    X