No announcement yet.

Hank Runne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our prayers to the entire Runne Family. Hank was one of my favorite people in boat racing.

Kegs

Comment

Our deepest condolences. The Bartlett's.

Comment

Sorry to hear the sad news. Our thoughts are with you and your family. Pete Voss (N-66) and Diane Murray (N-6)

Comment

Hank will be missed by all that knew him. A rare man Hank was ! Of all those I knew in racing Hank was right up there in the top tier. I will always remember driving to Florida with Hank and the wonderful conversations along the way. As a family man, he was numero ono. The Runnes and their extended family stand as a tribute to the man we all loved.
          Very best to the family from the whole Doerle family and also from my buddy Ray Hastings.
          !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Johnnie and I are so sorry to hear.....we send our prayers and love to his family.

Comment

To the entire Runne family, so sorry to hear of Hank's passing. How wonderful that all got to see him at the Nationals and Lock Haven. What a great guy, what a legacy he has left.

Comment

Dad wanted me to post this.

He was glad to have seen Hank and everyone at Lock Haven and is sorry to hear about Hank's passing.

Youngest Member of the Flyer Raceboat Gang

Comment

When I started Hank would talk to me, tell me what I needed & became a friend right away. The efforts of the Runne family in racing is outstanding & I will miss Hank. God Bless.
                  Team Tower

Comment

So sorry to hear of his passing! He was such a nice man and a pleasure to talk to. I will surely miss him! My condolences to the family! R.I.P. Hank.
                    Joe Silvestri
                    CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
                    JH/JR

Comment

To the entire Runne family,May you always treasure the memories of Hank as he was one of the great ones who made the time to talk and give advice as well as help in anyway he could to make sure his family and friends could enjoy the things we all love "racing ". I personally had the pleasure to sit with Hank this summer at the nationals and reflect back on my time living in Jersey and sharing memories of racing and how he and Doris worked together while raising a family and having fun for all these years. Hank was a special person and may you all enjoy special memories. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
                      ​The Sidor Family

Comment

Our family was lucky enough to be associated with the Runne family for over 50 years. When I would take time off from racing , even if it were for years, Hank would always pick right back up with the conversation just like it had never stopped.I enjoyed the time we got to spend at the Lodge in Hinton, Hank had a way about him that made the staff want to go out of their way to help him as well. My father sends his condolences.Our prayers are with the entire Runne family at this time!

Comment

This is very sad news. Our condolences to your entire family.
                          - the Pavlicks

Comment

So sorry to hear about Hank. I remember him as always being friendly, ready & willing to help others whenever needed. Very competitive in C runabout all the years he competed in the class. I'm glad that I had the opportunity to race with him in CSR and get to know him. Great guy.

The pic below is from the Lambterville, NJ race June 2008

My condolences to the whole Runne family.

- Barry Rees
                            DSC00096 4x6.jpg
                            Last edited by Heliarc; 11-05-2016, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Many fond memories of Hank and the region 3 gang. Hank was a true gentleman. Our thoughts and prayers to the entire Runne family. Barry Byers and Arthur Polonski akaTruckin and Company.
                              Last edited by bcause; 11-05-2016, 06:59 PM.

Comment

John, Thoughts and Prayers from Gods Country, new Hampshire.

Comment

• LarryR
                                  LarryR commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Ditto. Condolences to the entire Runne clan.
                              Working...
                              X