No announcement yet.

Hank Runne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you. To all of you that took the time to see my father. He was so happy to get to talk to almost everybody in the pits. He was there all three days and never had been alone. Surrounded by our family and friends, you couldn't have wiped the smile from his face. It's funny, he had to cheer us up with his wit and sense of humor in spite of his situation. Again, he was an inspiration to us all. On behalf of the whole Runne family, thanks for being there for us. You all helped to make a sorrowful and difficult time, happy and comforting.

Comment

Just wanted to let everybody know. My father passed away this evening at about 6:45pm. We'll update on arrangements as soon as possible.

Hank & Doris are together again.

John

Comment

• HYDRO21Z
        HYDRO21Z commented
        Editing a comment
        My prayers are with you and your family.

• Fast Freddie
        Fast Freddie commented
        Editing a comment
        Our condolences to the Runne Family. You are in our prayers.

The Hauensteins

John
      We are all sorry for you and your families lost, we will have all of your family in our prayers. God Bless You All, Jimmy

Comment

Sorry for your loss............it was great that we all got to hang out with Hank at Lock Haven one last time. Hank was always a gentle and kind man.

Matt and Val

Comment

Best wishes for the entire Runne family. Know that Hank was loved by all of us.
          444-B now 4-F
          Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Hank was a great guy and will missed by everyone.
            "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

So sorry for your loss treasure the memories.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Most of us don't have grandfathers at the races, but when Hank was around, I did. Hank Runne = Racing Patriarch. I will miss fondly.

My deepest condolences to the Runne's and all who Hank touched,
                Brian P
                Last edited by Brian 13-V; 11-04-2016, 06:31 AM.

Comment

I am sorry for your loss. It is sad.

Comment

I sure am sorry....did not know him well.....but met him a few times over the years. What a neat person. God bless....Dave

Comment

Condolences to the entire Runne Family.We first met Hank at the Millville,NJ races,saw him again at Lock Haven.A truly remarkable man.Sees Racing Team.

Comment

John,
                        I'm so very sorry. As all have said, he was truly an inspiration for us all to emulate. A gentleman, friend and great racer, he will always be missed and never forgotten. He was definitely a father to one of the greatest boat racing families.
                        Chris Johnson 111-Z

Comment

What a guy! I had breakfast with him at Hinton this summer and enjoyed it very much.

He'll be so missed. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Tim
                          Tim Weber

Comment

My condolences to the entire Runne Family. Hank was a pillar of the racing community and his lose is felt by many. He will be missed by all that meet him.
                            Brian 10s

Comment

My condolences to the entire Runne family. He will be missed by all.

Comment

Working...
                              X