APBA Modified Outboard Ballot Proposals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STEVE FRENCH View Post

Jeff thinking of coming back to AMH........ If the OMC mag OK'd for 20H...... Been in contact with Mike T......... Not seeing proposal and not joining to find out....... Please post proposal or a link?....... On the fence and waiting to go to Jessup........AMH if I can run CDI......... see ya at franklin in DSH only if not..... Sold the Hot-Rod and Looking to run with Tom S but points in a 20H are "Pointless" ?......
    ?????? Passed?????
    100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

?????? Passed?????
      Mike, Do you have a spec on the flywheel?
      Was at Niel Wiegels Marine in Franklin, Pa. and he has a pile of the steel flywheels 2003-2007 in both the 8hp and 10hp tapers.......
      While in the Winter nest in Florida this Winter I found a complete (Less gearfoot) early 200? 8hp with this mag....
      I want to try this on my kg-4 with the 8hp flywheel and small taper crank, and the 20 CI motor with the large taper...... Joel wiegel can turn me a couple to test and if this approved I will send a uncut large tape flywheel to Runnie to turn and bless with his ferry dust and stamp.
      Is Ed, Brown Machine T.J........Etc doing the adapters and anyone have a handful avail or is this a once passed thing?
      After my embarrassing attempt to get on plane at Lock Haven and drawing a red flag cause my 20Merc A-MOD just would not clean out electronically and dropping a cyl. I would like to try it .....Pass or not.
      I have more Phelon point mags to dig trough and HOPE ones werks proper but once the green flag drops you better be right with "Karma" or just limp back in. !.....

Hope the class welcomes this to keep themselves out there with 3 rigs or more !
      100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

Comment

Mike, Do you have a spec on the flywheel?
        Was at Niel Wiegels Marine in Franklin, Pa. and he has a pile of the steel flywheels 2003-2007 in both the 8hp and 10hp tapers.......
        While in the Winter nest in Florida this Winter I found a complete (Less gearfoot) early 200? 8hp with this mag....
        I want to try this on my kg-4 with the 8hp flywheel and small taper crank, and the 20 CI motor with the large taper...... Joel wiegel can turn me a couple to test and if this approved I will send a uncut large tape flywheel to Runnie to turn and bless with his ferry dust and stamp.
        Is Ed, Brown Machine T.J........Etc doing the adapters and anyone have a handful avail or is this a once passed thing?
        After my embarrassing attempt to get on plane at Lock Haven and drawing a red flag cause my 20Merc A-MOD just would not clean out electronically and dropping a cyl. I would like to try it .....Pass or not.
        I have more Phelon point mags to dig trough and HOPE ones werks proper but once the green flag drops you better be right with "Karma" or just limp back in. !.....

Hope the class welcomes this to keep themselves out there with 3 rigs or more !
        Hey, L@@Ks like it passed!!.........http://www.apba.org/news/mod-ballot-results-8196

OK, How do I get da adapter ??...... MIKE ?? >> LOL!
        Shipping info for Ed Runnie ?
        Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 04-12-2016, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X