Favorite race site .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah man

im actually taking classes to be a professional pamphlet writer, im focusing on grand openings for stores, lmao

Comment

hahahaha you will be good at that im sure
      89-F
      ,ASH,AXSH,OSY-400,20SSH

Comment

fav. race site

well for my stock racing Big Rapids, MI is the best but i would have to say Pittsburgh, PA for champboat racin....gotta love it!
        ~*71w*~ AXSR & AXSH

Comment

Big Rapids , Michigan

So far, the family and I enjoy Big Rapids the best of all. Nice camp grounds, great shore line and plenty of water to let everyone have fun. A great race to end the race season. MHRA does a great job with the race as well.
          Tom L.

Comment

My vote...

Well, of course, I have a soft place in my heart for Dayton. But, my favorite place to race is Oshkosh, WI. This place really puts you to the test. You have to start well, stay out of trouble and you will bang or crash, it's just a matter of minimizing it. The racing is close, competitive and the tempers flare after many of the heats. This year is no exception. You also have to figure out how to prop your engine to accelerate rather than run fast in a straight line. Sounds much like a description of NASCAR's Bristol, TN and I can tell you it is a lot like that. 14-H.
            14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

I'm with Ed on this one. You can't race this close with the rest of the field anywhere else. Outside markers of rocks, docks and sailboats. And it is possible to pass, you just have to work your but off to do it. I don't know that we could even get blown out there. Sunday nite at the Bar watching the Cup race eating chicken wings with all your friends, how could you not love it.

And as Ed knows,the outlet mall is not that far.
              DAVEY 18w

Comment

fav. race site

This is travis pond and if you haven't boat raced at Denton, Maryland than you haven't boat raced. the clock is faced backwards so you have to turn around a one pin bouy to start. Only eight boats max to a class.Plus the bar is within 20yds of the pits. Come to denton next year and you'll find out.

Comment

Working...
                X