Rolecall for lock haven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff5P
    Dear Checkbook - Do you have in your possession the protest fee that was given to you at Millville? If so, please bring to Lock Haven for final judgment.
    Dear Jeff - I do indeed have, in my possession, the protest fee - in several currencies, red and white (no exchange rates required). We may need ALL of them to endure the rehash, by our esteemed (?) and eloquent (!) colleagues, of the matter in question.

Comment

Yo Brian I may be a slug but I am bringing a brand new boat and will be driving (notice I said driving )
      Dave 4Q

Comment

Dave,
        Is that driving or riding? New wood = new racing strips! Place your bets on who scuffs David's new wood first. I'm betting it doesn't get off the trailer without a ding on it and it will be Sean or Ian that does it.

But if you get on the water, you will be removed from the slug roster.
        And then there was only one.
        Brian 10s

Comment

Big Words

Originally posted by Check-book
          Dear Jeff - I do indeed have, in my possession, the protest fee - in several currencies, red and white (no exchange rates required). We may need ALL of them to endure the rehash, by our esteemed (?) and eloquent (!) colleagues, of the matter in question.
          This is the first time I have seen words like esteemed, eloquent and colleagues, all used in one sentence on Hydroracer. You may be raising the bar a little too high.
          !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Originally posted by wetrider
            Yo Brian I may be a slug but I am bringing a brand new boat and will be driving (notice I said driving )
            Maybe aiming or pointing in the general direction of the first turn....

David W., it was excrement not excitement, and I DID NOT like it! You guys should come on up, 3 days of racing, looks like there is going to be a good field of 250's and some 125's too.

Brian 10S, I'm just ignoring you

Dave
            I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
            The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

I will be at the races Labor Day

But they will be the races in Saratoga, NY not Loch Haven, PA Wife wants to see the horses run not the boats.

Maybe next year.
              David Weaver

Comment

Gunjumper

Hey Greg,
                Are you definitly going to be at Lock Haven about noon on Friday ??

(Heather, Johnny, Lexi and I will be up Friday around lunchtime.)

PopPop
                !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

125's

How many 125ccH are there going to be?

Comment

bar??? you mean like in drinks?????

Originally posted by PopPop
                    This is the first time I have seen words like esteemed, eloquent and colleagues, all used in one sentence on Hydroracer. You may be raising the bar a little too high.
                    Aw Shucks, Phil, not raisin' the bar but have been known to raise a ruckus. Jus got all them words out'n the dicshunary; don't know what 'em means and hopes they wasn't dirty. Jus testin' the Fog Index.

Still have the glass with your name on it; will fill it in Lock Haven.
                    Check-book

Comment

Originally posted by thirlbym-14
                      How many 125ccH are there going to be?
                      At least 4, Jones, Allen, Augustine and you
                      The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

Feby and Horsey

Hi Guys, Greg will have your stuff from Bob Minton with him at Lock Haven.
                        Regards, Phil Doerle

Comment

Brian if you had bet that it did not get on the trailer witih out a ding you would have won . The damaging party shall remain nameless(oops did I say Big Dave?) minor and I mean really insignificant. Now hopefully it doesnt blow off the top of the trailer on the way there!!
                          Dave 4Q

Comment

Originally posted by wetrider
                            Brian if you had bet that it did not get on the trailer witih out a ding you would have won . The damaging party shall remain nameless(oops did I say Big Dave?) minor and I mean really insignificant. Now hopefully it doesnt blow off the top of the trailer on the way there!!
                            I bounced a 1" socket off it too

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_E71

Brian 10S, I'm just ignoring you

Dave
                              Dave E71
                              You keep ignoring me and I will give you a bear hug on Friday!!!

Dave 4Q
                              It does not surpirse me that it was dinged going on the trailer. I am surprised that they told you it was dinged going on the trailer. I was expecting "I don't know how it happened? Maybe it was like that? Maybe it happened on the trip up here?"
                              Brian 10s

Comment

Originally posted by Brian10s
                                Dave E71
                                You keep ignoring me and I will give you a bear hug on Friday!!!

Dave 4Q
                                It does not surpirse me that it was dinged going on the trailer. I am surprised that they told you it was dinged going on the trailer. I was expecting "I don't know how it happened? Maybe it was like that? Maybe it happened on the trip up here?"

As exciting as that sounds, I think I'll pass

Unfortunately, he was standing there when it happened, heard the swearing and we didn't have anything shiny or sparkly to distact him so we couldn't blame it on you....

Comment

Working...
                                X