Rolecall for lock haven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast Jack......................

Make sure you bring Ken Hall (pork chops) with you!!

Comment

Regatta

Just to let you guys know, the Lock Haven Jaycees are pumped again to have you guys back, and the community is looking forward to it. See ya guys next weekend.

Scott Johnson
      VP, Race Chairman, LH JCs

Comment

Checkbook and the missing E71 pilot

Dear Checkbook - Do you have in your possession the protest fee that was given to you at Millville? If so, please bring to Lock Haven for final judgment.

Missing E71 Pilot - We will have to safety inspect your folding chair to be sure no further mishaps occur. I would volunteer to pilot your 125 as I have not wrecked this year or set anything on fire or pierced any buoys. However, if you are not able to change pistons between heats, you won't be much help to me as I can toast a motor faster than you can wrench it. Do you call this help?

After inspecting your chair, you and I can sit under the tent and discuss the protest, your motor repair ability, and any other topics you can come up with.

Jeff

PS - Do you know which end of the fuel meter goes in the fuel tank?
        Jeff
        5-P

Comment

Fuel meter? FUEL METER? I don't even know what a fuel meter is, if it's a liquid at sea level it's legal

I might have experience changing pistons between heats or lower units or replacing decks. Although I wasn't there the year Gary won the 500s at DePue where they changed the crank between heats...
          I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
          The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

Hey Jeff go ahead and take that ride if you stick it we will carry his lawn chair over to the boat so he can tell us what we are doing wrong while we tear the motor down.Of course we have to tie him in the chair first !!
            Dave 4Q

Comment

I give you permission AJ...

You can race any of YOUR classes as long as you don't dump it in front of me! I heard the Fiberglass God from Kentucky pronounced the green beast dead, is it true, what're you going to run if so, is the Race Craft crew coming? Either way, you know your welcome to any boat/motor/prop in my trailer. Heather, Johnny, Lexi and I will be up Friday around lunchtime. One more thing that only you will appreciate AJ, a box of EXTREMELY shiny things left Florida this morning, headed for my doorstep... thanks Matt for hooking me up with a factory spot! 1 ASR, 1 BSR, 1 ASH, see ya' all there...
              Future J dad!

Comment

green machine

YES,it is so the green machine is offically dead! The funeral is this weekend and the trash men are getting it on monday morning. See dave i told you someone would say that i cold fit your spot in the 125. because i havent blown any thing up...

aj

Comment

Correction?

Methinks the year Gary won 500ccH we changed engines, which is legal in PRO classes. Of course I could be wrong. I was behind the boat fussing with the tie down rope when the crew flipped the engine down. The pipe bracket sliced my forehead open! Lemme tell ya, trying to knot the tie down rope when all you see is sheets of blood afore your eyeballs is a bugger bear. Not to mention the head conk made me at least twice as goofy as normal . . .
                  carpetbagger

Comment

Update: after opening a nice envelope from GA and checking what arrived; I'll only be bringing the FEH

Comment

Darshan, Faith, Artie, And myself will be there mid-morning om Friday. We're bringing 2 CSH (1 Bezoat for sale) 1 CMR (Jenning's). I'm hoping Charlie & Scott Clark will let me run the 20SSH rig I ran at Nat's.

Shawn,
                      I happen to know of a fast CMH rig (1-E) that someone wants you to run next weekend.

Kevin

Comment

which shawn are you referring to kev?
                        Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Shawn Augustine!

Lou said that since he's stepped up with his stock to make a legal mod class quite a few times , he wanted Shawn to run his Roper CMH (which is for sale) at Lock Haven. For those that haven't heard he bought Lester's CMH, BMH, trailer, the whole 9 yards.

He is also selling his Bezoat CSH and trailer.

Kevin

Comment

Sounds good to me

Originally posted by DARSHAN
                            Darshan, Faith, Artie, And myself will be there mid-morning om Friday. We're bringing 2 CSH (1 Bezoat for sale) 1 CMR (Jenning's). I'm hoping Charlie & Scott Clark will let me run the 20SSH rig I ran at Nat's.

Shawn,
                            I happen to know of a fast CMH rig (1-E) that someone wants you to run next weekend.

Kevin
                            OK - I'm in.

Sean

Comment

Inquiring minds want to know . . .

Is it legal to strap both Davids (Augustine and Howard) to lawn chairs, put orange hats on them and use them for outside course markers? Do the hats have to be a different color? Anyone have a rule book handy to make a ruling on this? How about making them the bathroom police and they can tell everyone when the stalls are full or if there is a vacancy?
                              I figured, if they are both going to be slugs, we ought to get SOME use out of them.

Anyone else have any "good" ideas on what to do with them?
                              Brian 10s

Comment

Good Idea

Good idea, but use Davey as the first turn bouy. He likes the excitement!!
                                David Weaver

Comment

Working...
                                X