Rolecall for lock haven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I'm racing . . .

The clock! Milady, otherwise known as SWMBO, has issued a hardwood floor installation deadline. Something about must be done for a neighborhood party at our house or some such . . .

Davey, make sure the chair is on level ground. Folding chairs are wicked beasts if you topple over in one! And I don't think race insurance covers lawn chair accidents.
    carpetbagger

Comment

Dad and I should be there 1 CSH, 1 20ssH, 1 BMH, 1 CMH, and maybe 1 ASH.
      Ryan Runne
      9-H
      Wacusee Speedboats
      ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

bump

bump............

Comment

Oh boy, I go in Thursday to have needles jabbed in my spine .....maybe I CAN race at Lock Haven or maybe I can hire AJ to carry my lawn chair for me
          I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
          The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

haha ur funny dave

HAHA.... im goin friday to the doctors to see if im allowed to race and i call to tell you if im allowed and that i got the 125 ride if im allowed....

Comment

Originally posted by AJennings
              HAHA.... im goin friday to the doctors to see if im allowed to race and i call to tell you if im allowed and that i got the 125 ride if im allowed....
              Nope, your mom already called and told me you have to wait until next year
              The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

Davey ,just bring the needles to Loch Haven and we will poke you with them
                Dave 4Q

Comment

Originally posted by wetrider
                  Davey ,just bring the needles to Loch Haven and we will poke you with them
                  Wait, you're not stirring up trouble, are you armbreaker? Or is that Wetflyer or Wetfloater maybe Wet(ambulance)rider or just Wet? Then there is my favorite, Claw
                  Last edited by Dave_E71; 08-23-2005, 07:15 PM.

Comment

is that your spleen(amongst other bits and pieces ) in your new avatar?
                    Dave 4Q

Comment

No, MRI of the worst disk (bottom of the picture) and the mashed nerves

Comment

Ugly . . .

I have a few MRI pics of my own trashed body. The orthopedic guy asks me, "What in the hell have you being doing to yoruself?" Not real sure, but I had a lotta fun doing in!

Now I'm to five daily pills and a few add ons when the pain wicks up.

Hope you get feeling better, Davey. Hope Wetrider's wrist heals with no residual problems.

And AJ - listen to your Mom!
                        carpetbagger

Comment

Maybe

HEY DAVE,
                          I Might Be Allowed To Test It On Friday If Im Allowed To Race.

Comment

Dave-Are you all there?

It's a shame the way you guys are falling apart. I've kinda noticed that too since I passed 39 a few years back. If you get real desparate for a 125 driver, let Grandpa Summers do it. I must warn you though, I have a tendency to run over large orange objects or whatever the things are that jump out in front of me.

Bruce Summers
                            V-71

Comment

Bruce,

You're in luck, they're yellow at Lock Haven, I know this because I have a picture somewhere with one stuck to the front of my boat from last year

AJ,

Still no, I'm not in good enough shape to be fixing any boats before the Series race in Raleigh in October. Which is the same reason Wetfloater isn't running any of my stuff either.....
                              Besides, you don't think I'll believe you, I have to hear it in person from your mom.

Bill,

I have a fresh set of MRI's from a****** to appetite, amazing technology.

I'm going in for an Epidural Corticosteroid Injection Thursday which I'm hoping will give some relief from the "discomfort"
                              Last edited by Dave_E71; 08-23-2005, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Lock Haven .. What to bring

See ya in 25 SSH --- CMH ------ CSh-------- Osy 400.

Comment

Working...
                                X