No announcement yet.

APBA Mod Nationals Fiesta Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great.......should be a really fun party with all kinds of food to eat!

We will have tables set up with signs indicating each region.

Any others out there that wish to be a part of the biggest food celebration this side of the Mississippi?

www.trora.com

Comment

I cannot begin to tell you all how great the Fiesta Night came together. It was one of the coolest things we've done and something we should do more often. Special thanks to the following wonderful people who provided all food for free to drivers and crews:

Region 15 - Texas' Jack Stotts ....some GREAT Texas salsa & chips. 2.5 gallons of it!

Region 15 - Oklahoma's Rick Miller & crew.....excellent "dirty rice". This stuff went very quick.

Region 7 - Wisconsin's Karl Stoll & Larry Terzinski. Wisconsin Brats on the grill.

Region 6 - Michigan's Lyle, Jill & David Mason. Michigan corn-on-the-cob. 180 ears of corn and it was awesome!

Region 6 - Ohio's Mike & Sarah Marshall....Heart of Ohio Potato Salad.

Region 6 - Erie, Pa. Smith Hot dogs...very good dogs.

Region 4 - Virginia's George Stillwill & his wife. Potato salad, mac salad & dessert!

Region 3 - New Jersey's Billy Simmons....Jersey Venecin....sliced right off the grill....that stuff was great Billy....and he had enough for everybody.

Region 2 - New York's George Luce & Pauley....Long Island Clams on the 1/2 shell. These guys had a pro. banner made up and everything! 600 clams were gone by 11pm!

Others....I may have missed some people who brought stuff in later...Thank you!

Thanks to everyone for making this one of the best nights at a National event in years! We will do this again.

Jerry Brewster
      www.trora.com

Comment

this is what it is all about!

PAY ATTENTION!

This is what makes kneel down racing work - some one seeing a need and jumping in and doing some work to get it done. Look at all of the people who stepped up to make this a fun event. It was not done by APBA HQ or some corporate sponsor - it was done by racers helping out a local club.

Bill III
        Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Comment

Right on Bill. I sure wished everyone could have experienced this one. Seldom do you get the chance to see guys from NY, OH, CA, WI, MA, CT, MD, VA, NJ, MI, IL, PA, OK, TX, NC, etc. all together in one place getting together and meeting each other for the first time.

It was awesome!

Jerry
          www.trora.com

Comment

Working...
          X