No announcement yet.

APBA Mod Nationals Fiesta Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go to the Dayton Record runs web site. I believe the date and days we will race are posted. SEE Ya There Mike
    mike ross

Comment

here is the link / http://www.81x.com/ehearn/DaytonRecordRuns
      mike ross

Comment

Fiesta Night only 48 days away!

Ok guys and gals.....here we go. I have had some good responses so far about the Mod Nats Fiesta Night. Several people mentioned it at our Memorial Day race at Franklin. Now, I'm looking for people to commit. I will need you to sign up here please. The plan is to have seperate tables for each region Thursday night, Aug. 4th.

Rick Miller, have you heard if Ty Hebert would be gracious enough to cook some cajun food?

Steve Johnson, are you serious about lutefisk?

Rick Bird.....any luck with what the west coast guys can do?

Darren or PopPop....carne asada?

I also heard the Runne crew was interested in representing Reg 3?

I hope to hear from everyone. The more people/food we have, the better. By the way, there is a Giant Eagle grocery store 10 mins away from the site.

Who's in?

Thanks,
        Jerry Brewster
        www.trora.com

Comment

I don't think anyone is serious about Lutefisk

I don't think you want me to bring Lutefisk.It's more of a Christmas time delight I sorry to say ,I don't belive I'll be able to make the nats this year. I am however getting some of the things done that I've been letting slide for the last 20 some years. I'll be watching Hydroracer to keep me connected this year.
          Steve

Comment

Who would like to help out?

I need a West coast rep.; Region 7 Rep; Region 1 Rep; Region 5 Rep; Region 2, 3, & 4 as well.

Can you help?
            www.trora.com

Comment

bump!
              Nationals is only 16 days away!
              Brian 10s

Comment

This is a reply to a post from early about the food for fiesta night. I talked to Ty Hebert at the NBRA Nationals, and he is unable to make it to mod nationals. I am sorry for everyone because the cajun food is excellent. I can't replace their cooking, because we don't have the road kill in Oklahoma that they put in their food!!!!!!! That post that said 16 days got me excited and panicked about getting ready. See ya.

Rick Miller
                34-0

Comment

Fiesta Night....9 days away!

Ok everyone, the Mod Nationals are coming soon.....only 8 days away. I am very pleased to announce a new dish to be served from Region 2 however I will just thank George Luce and leave the dish as a surprise.

But I need more people to help out with food if you can. Remember, there is a Giant Eagle nearby and we have plenty of people willing to make runs for food.

Region 2 is represented & we're working on something from Region 6.

I'd like to hear back from Rick Miller & the guys in the South....maybe a cajun dish? Also, the west coast guys....Rick Bird? East coast as well.....

Even if it is a small dish, that would be great....the more people we have, the better this party will be. It should be a great time to get together.

Thank you!
                  Jerry Brewster
                  www.trora.com

Comment

bump up to the top.......date is Thursday August 4th!
                    www.trora.com

Comment

I was hoping my friend Ty Hebert would bring some good cajun cooking to the event. I don't think he is able to come. I am now tryng to scramble up some good food to bring. I am trying to bring some catfish or bass filets that we can fry up. Also looking at some home made salsa and chips. If all else fails I need to bring some grey goose vodca, since it is easily accepted by all. I just need to stay out of it so I can hit a start the next day!!!!!! Seriously hope to have something to contribute, but honestly I am not much of a cook.

Rick Miller
                      34-0

Comment

6 Days Til THE FIESTA!!!!

No problem Rick....I will have a good chef on hand for the fish. We'll cook it up! And we'll drink it up!

I have been getting some real good feedback. There is gonna be a wide variety of food including some new inquiries about corn-on-the-cob and deep fried turkey!

Remember....Giant Eagle is right in town for any last minute needs.....

I'm sure the West Coast gang is on the road by now, but maybe they'll surprise us with some great food to share!

We'll also have the biggest & best bonfires in racing going all night long!

Jerry
                        www.trora.com

Comment

Fiesta Night

I'm bringing about 2 1/2 Gallons of Salsa and Chips. The best I can do from on the road. No roadkill ! This is Texas Salsa via Pennsylvania. See you all Wed AM.

Comment

salsa

hey jack make sure it doesent say "New York City" on the Jar....
                            Mike
                            9-M

Comment

No New York City. This stuff is hand made by my wife. She is going to brew it up and deliver it Thur. It doesn't get any better than that. We went to Sams and got chilies and olives and all the rest of the stuff today. Being on the road isn't all bad! Jack

Comment

From the heart of Ohio

Brew, et al.
                                Carol and I will bring a giant tub of her "almost famous" Bed and Breakfast potato salad. This is great stuff. Uses red potatoes, marinates them 24 hours in Newmans Salad Dressing then adds all of the other ingredients next day. Tell your mom to get in line early. Mike Marshall, Raceboat61-S

Comment

Working...
                                X