No announcement yet.

Jessup Winter Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Bob. I talked with the lady at the airport yesterday and she explained the procedure. Having trouble buying av gas here as it's not going directly into an aircraft. Planning on getting gas here if possible but want to have a backup plan. Jack

Comment

Shaun, looking forward to seeing you and the Mad Russian in Jesup. Have a good trip down into warm country. I was finally able to get a source of av gas here. My engine is still in MA but Bill Giles is going to bring it to Jesup. Jack

Comment

dr chip need help finding lake

compng south on 95 where do i go my phone # is 973 948 5561 will be heading down 2 weeks before jesep thanks for any help billy

Comment

need directions

where is this lake comming south from n j help me out with directions

Comment

Originally posted by 16JBilly View Post
            where is this lake comming south from n j help me out with directions
            Use a GPS, cheapskate.

Comment

Nationals

Was planning on going...but tow rig got jacked and need to take care of a replacement. what a pain in the azz. have fun guys and girls...

Comment

Winter Nationals

Everything is looking good for the Winter Nationals in Jesup. I talked to the lake manager today and the lake is full, running over the spillway, and they are looking forward to having us. The only problem is hotels, there is a plant shutdown for 3 weeks there and we are right in the middle of it. The big companys have taken our rooms so we may have to drive a little farther to Hinesville GA or Brunswick GA both those towns have plenty of rooms. Weather should be great the flowers are staring to bloom and it's warming up here.

Comment

I just made a reservation at the hotel in Jesup, Quality Inn 912-427-6800.

They only have 18 rooms left, so don't wait.

Tim
                  Tim Weber

Comment

How much for a hot shower Tim ?

Sam,

Comment

Sammy,

You can take a bath in the lake with the gators and snakes.

Tim
                      Tim Weber

Comment

You know us yanks are terrified of gators. How about I trade you walleye fillets for some hot water. Heck I'll even cook em.
                        Last edited by Islandmon; 03-04-2014, 02:35 PM.

Comment

I have hot water and it's a deal. I love walleye.

Comment

Hmmmm

How much for a hot shower Tim ?

Sam,
                            I Thought Mike and you were taking the RV. Got plenty of hot water in that.
                            Tom L.

Comment

That's the plan Tom but we are talking Affholter here................just saying. That's why I always have a plan B .

Sam,

Comment

An idea-Brunswick GA is just 40 miles east of Jesup. The east river off downtown is an wide, protected body of water with no current-it is damed at one end. Plenty of room to test and tune. Sandy beach to launch from. Is salt water but free engine flushing at near by Blythe Island park. They ran boat races here years ago on Mother's Day. Have had a large boat here for 14 years..c

Comment

Working...
                                X