No announcement yet.

NBRA Nationals Mt. Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna be going to race and was wondering about tow money and how it works . Do you have to be a NBRA member travel a certain amount of miles etc .

Comment

Originally posted by Top Gun 3-Z View Post
      Gonna be going to race and was wondering about tow money and how it works . Do you have to be a NBRA member travel a certain amount of miles etc .
      Just keep track of your one way mileage. Report it during registration. It will be added in with everyone else's and the total will be divided into the tow money pool to determine how much each mile is worth. Before the weekend is over, you get paid. Usually cash.

Comment

Thanks Joe John for good reply.. Top Gun 3-Z, you do have to be a NBRA member which is about $100 for National and local dues. Cash will be paid out for travel money.. You will have a great time at Mountain Home, so make sure and come..
        Rick Miller
        drrm340@me.com

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply, we will be there with our mod stuff . 500mr 500mh 350mr 350mh.

Comment

Originally posted by doc 35-0 View Post
            We are not sure when mod. Drivers need to be in Mosses Lake. If they do not require them to be there till Wed. Evening, they could get allot of mod drivers. We will run some classes off on Sat. And thus you would get an exter day to drive. If you plan to make both order large volumes of coffee.
            Doc,

I know the Moses Lake Race Committee has talked about this, and I think you are correct about the Wednesday arrival. Contact Kyle Bahl.

Looking forward to seeing the NBRA folks at Moses Lake.

Regards,

Dean Hobart............................................ ......................................
            sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Originally posted by DeanFHobart View Post

Doc,

I know the Moses Lake Race Committee has talked about this, and I think you are correct about the Wednesday arrival. Contact Kyle Bahl.

Looking forward to seeing the NBRA folks at Moses Lake.

Regards,

Dean Hobart............................................ ......................................
              Doc and Dean- The Mod drivers meeting for Moses Lake is not until Wednesday August 6th. I hope everyone knows this because I specifically wanted this known from the beginning for the midwest/east coast mods to come to Moses Lake. In fact it was one of the reasons the MORC decided to join the Stocks/J's at Moses Lake this year when I originally bid for the site in 2011. I have attached the link to the APBA sanction with all the details. There is also Wednesday MOD only testing.

I hope everyone can make it from Arkansas! Please contact me if you will be coming from Arkansas and the NBRA nationals to Moses Lake and need any special accommodations. I know that's a long haul to try and make from Sunday to Wednesday.There will be tow money!

Also if you are coming please pre-register at www.seattleoutboard.org. The link is on the left hand side of the page with further instructions. Thanks!

https://www.apba.org/internal/print_...p?EditID=12339

Kyle
              racerkyle@hotmail.com
              Last edited by Racerkyle20; 06-18-2014, 05:15 PM.
              Kyle Bahl
              20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Here are some hotel options for Mountain Home.

The River Rock Inn and a few more are not listed that might interest you. The Mountain Home Chamber website www.enjoymountainhome.com also might have some links to cabin rentals. You also can look at the Lake Norfork Chamber of Commerce pages for more resort style accommodations.

Comfort Inn
                1031 Highland Circle
                Mountain Home, AR 72653
                Phone: 870-424-9000
                Email: comfort@suddenlinkmail.com

Days Inn
                1746 Hwy 62 East
                Mountain Home, AR 72653
                Phone: 870-425-1010
                Email: pyongkukan@gmail.com

EconoLodge
                963 Hwy. 62 East