Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shawn

Originally posted by brill27 View Post
    the nbra nats will be getting a ton of ioa teams at this race meaning there will be more elems and all classes will be full.they just want to run one extra class dave
    I know ! I just wanted to make sure the classes of the NBRA take priority and not additions. That's how the other org would handle it as well. I am all for a big race, but not at the expense of the core class structure.

Suck it up Shawn, Sasparilla on me in mt Home.
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Count on me to give away a new gas tank!!!!
      Depending on my work schedule,,, I would like to run the Flag Dept.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
        I really hope the special event (APBA Classes) will be run AFTER ALL of the NBRA National Championship Races are completed, in case of inclimate weather. Remember, this is the NBRA's most important race of the year and we all want to compete at Nationals. I am not sold that this race is the best one to add special events too, as it is our Nationals. Plenty of local races within the heart of Region 7 that we can add these too, if they choose to attend. I am not trying to be a jerk here, just making sure NBRA is an NBRA event by the NBRA rules. I understand Special events are allowed, but lets make 100% certain we run the Nationals NBRA style.
        I thought NBRA style was inclusive and welcoming. After I pay my $100 membership to race, why is my membership less than yours?

Now I'm not coming because Dave doesnt want me to! Haha

Comment

Dave-- We hope you are there to run the flags.. Thanks again for your help last year... Also we would love to have you for Grove also..

Rick Miller
          34-0

Comment

Welcome

Originally posted by Katie3V View Post
            I thought NBRA style was inclusive and welcoming. After I pay my $100 membership to race, why is my membership less than yours?

Now I'm not coming because Dave doesnt want me to! Haha
            I think you need a C Mod Katie.
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

200 mod

Originally posted by doc 35-0 View Post
              Mountain Home Chamber of Commerce will sponsor the NBRA National Championship on July 31(testing), Aug. 1-3. $7,000 in tow money plus trophies. Just one of the best race courses in the U.S. And the friendliest people in the Ozark mountain community. $100 for NBRA and OBRA membership and $30/class. All NBRA classes plus special event 200 mod. Hydro and runabout. (Legal motors OMC 13.2 -Mercury 15). 3/4 mile course. Race director-Doc Miller-Rick Pierce. Referee-Rick Miller. Motor inspector-Jeff Williams-Dave Brill. Announcer-Ray Roda. Chief Scorer-Chelsea Miller. Dance Friday night at race site. The race will be held on Lake Norfork Pigeon Creek cove 4 miles north of Mt. Home Ar.
              Can I assume, that 200 MOD is an OMC 15A and the Merc on the OMC gearcase??? What are the engine rules?

Comment

Ron here are the tech rules from NBRA site: http://www.racenbra.net/uploads/Tech_Rules_2013.pdf
                Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Did I Miss 220 MOD??

I read all the rules, but missed 200 MOD classes rules.

Comment

200 mod

200cc mod is not a NBRA class. My understanding is that it will be run under apba rules and regulations.
                    Keith Kampen

Comment

OK, Thanks

Now, all I have to do is figure out what MOD 200 is in APBA!

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Hill View Post
                        Now, all I have to do is figure out what MOD 200 is in APBA!
                        read the online rule book!!!!

pages 12-15

http://www.apba.org/sites/all/files/...h%20Manual.pdf
                        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Tell me were this race is? Sorry but I'm not familiar with the mid west but this sounds like possibly good race dates for me!. Thanks Jimmy

Comment

MT Home race

http://www.norfork.com/norfork-lake-map.htm

This is the lake and if I remember correctly it is up at the small end. Look for the pigeon Creek shown on the left side.

Alan

Comment

Record launcher gun

We would like to use a Record Launcher gun, a gun used to scare birds to fire at the moment the race starts. This tool is used bt the Pros, fired at one minuted before the race started. If you have a racord launcher we would like to buy it or we would buy it from any one that may have it for sale.
                              Last edited by doc 35-0; 12-05-2013, 06:20 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

We have a flare gun given to us by Alan which we can use but the launcher is cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                                X