Mountain Home Ar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mountain Home

Unfortunately due to some things coming up beyond my control I will not be able to make it. My trailer will be there though and the runabout will be run.
    Keith Kampen

Comment

Will miss you, you are always the spark plug in the pits.

Comment

Jiminade

I ain't gonna miss Keith at all.... LOL, I am gonna miss Adriana and the Jiminades she makes !!!!

I even have some Jim Beam packed and ready for it ! Oh well. I will see what I can do with the Crown Royal and Buttershots.
        Dave Mason
        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Sorry to say I am not going to be able to make it. For some reason my company I work for doesn't like racing as much as I do. See everyone at the nationals. Good luck to all and have a safe weekend.

Comment

The Baxter Bulletin (baxterbulletin.com) has several images on line and video feeds from the race yesterday.

Thank you all for coming and we look forward to hopefully another go round!

BCB

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/articl...nclick_check=1

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/

Comment

Mountain Home! What a great race site

Like to thank everyone who worked so hard to make this a great event! Can't wait to race there next year. The Millers and the ODA folks did an outstanding job. Also like to thank the local folks who came out to watch the race and the community for hosting us.

Alan
              Attached Files

Comment

I would like to thank Mike Kirkendoll for pulling everyone out of the mud on Sunday. I'm sure we would still be stuck if not for his help! Thanks Mike. Also thanks to the town for having us, it was a great weekend.
                Gardner Miller
                Lone Star Outboard Racing Association

"Water is for racing. Asphalt is for the parking lot."
                Rember....Freedom isn't...."Free".......

Comment

D MOD hydro video

I have uploaded the first heat of D MOD Hydro.

yXAFIVZA&feature=youtu.be

Alan

Comment

Gate that weekend

Folks we put over 1100 though the gate on Saturday and another 5-600 on Sunday before the rain out. We had just under 1500 total spectators between the docks, boats, point and gate admissions Saturday. Not so sure though we estimated about 800 spectators Sunday before the deluge.

Hosting the NBRA Nationals is our goal as you all know, in 2014!

Thanks to all,

BCB & Mountain Home

Comment

Working...
                    X