Inboard Lawrence Lake roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave;

Thanks for the encouragement ! Glad Sid Bass was able to get my unit fixed so fast ! Hat is off to Sid for going all the way back to his shop to repair my unit after I stuck the stupid prop nut on it !

John B.

Comment

Originally posted by John C167 View Post
      Dave;

Thanks for the encouragement ! Glad Sid Bass was able to get my unit fixed so fast ! Hat is off to Sid for going all the way back to his shop to repair my unit after I stuck the stupid prop nut on it !

John B.

So John, did your wife get to see you run good?
      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Mike;

Yes she did ! She also had more fun than she thought she would ! I think she was impressed with how everybody helped each other all the time too ! It was a good "shakedown" for the boat !

John

Comment

john

Is your wife fighting cancer? From what I remember you said she was not doing so well last year..........I could be wrong.

Comment

Dave;

Yes, she has stage 4 Colon Cancer, she has been doing better the last couple of months, but the Chemo treatments wear her down (She has them every 3 weeks!), so we go through good weeks and bad weeks ! She enjoyed Sat. alot more than she thought she would, the only draw back is it really wore her out ! She got a better understanding of why I enjoy Boat Racing, it is the sense of "Family" and the way we help each other out ! Thanks again for getting me the prop nuts, I will tell you about the issues we had later ! Needless to say, Tim Holman, Sid Bass and Dennis Westby (along with a bunch of others) went above and beyond to help me get the "beast" on the water !

John B.

Comment

Originally posted by John C167 View Post
              Dave;

Yes, she has stage 4 Colon Cancer, she has been doing better the last couple of months, but the Chemo treatments wear her down (She has them every 3 weeks!), so we go through good weeks and bad weeks ! She enjoyed Sat. alot more than she thought she would, the only draw back is it really wore her out ! She got a better understanding of why I enjoy Boat Racing, it is the sense of "Family" and the way we help each other out ! Thanks again for getting me the prop nuts, I will tell you about the issues we had later ! Needless to say, Tim Holman, Sid Bass and Dennis Westby (along with a bunch of others) went above and beyond to help me get the "beast" on the water !

John B.
              Then I guess you learned what to do and what not to do! You need to come over and visit us sometime this year. We have done our long distance travel for the year.

Comment

Mike;

I am hoping to get over to your side this summer, looks like we are not going to the Nationals (Going to be too much for the budget, so a shorter trip will be doable !), so maybe we can hit your race in Montana !

John

Comment

Eastside Races

I at one time had a schedule for the Spokane group....can't seem to find it. Maybe somebody could update me....David

Comment

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
                    I at one time had a schedule for the Spokane group....can't seem to find it. Maybe somebody could update me....David
                    Dave here is the link: http://www.hydroracer.net/forums/sho...+2011+schedule

Comment

dave just remember a bit slower there cause elevation i think about 4-5000 corrected,,, but great time great camping and great big course ifthey want to set it up,,,must say one of the best races and fun times ive had in a long time there,,,, mike did good to get us there again,,,

Comment

ie the bar tables a bit small to dance on,,,hehehe

Comment

Schedule

I will be at the Banks lake race....assuming it is at the park you have raced at before....where is Waits lake?

Comment

The race at Banks Lake is at the Sunbanks Lake Resort right near Grand Coulee. It is a fun course in the shape of a big triangle. You can run two classes DSH and D mod if you want.

Comment

D mod

What? I can run my Tohatsu in D mod? What? Don't toy with me,,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
                                dave just remember a bit slower there cause elevation i think about 4-5000 corrected,,, but great time great camping and great big course ifthey want to set it up,,,must say one of the best races and fun times ive had in a long time there,,,, mike did good to get us there again,,,
                                Actually it is about 2800 feet.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Working...
                                X