Inboard Lawrence Lake roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dale;

Thanks, wish I could have made the Eatonville "freeze" fest !
    OK, Jason and Bill D., you coming up ? We can use the numbers !

Thanks, John B.

Comment

Feh

Chenney,

Comment

Feh

Cheney,

I just found out that I dont have to play Army this weekend, soooooo I am working the issue to come over and race. I will know tomorrow afternoon for sure. If I do, I will race saturday, but I need to leave my noon sunday for my sons bday party. If I cant run by noon, then I will only race saturday.

Jon

Comment

Westby/Lewis modified outboard equipment not yet ready. No D, C or 20, but I'll come down to watch on Saturday at the least.
          So only (2) 850's? maybe 3 (Jamie). Who wheel be the fourth? Any chance John Peterson will be willing to make the field? 750 step-ups anyone?
          28-R

Comment

Blacksheep will be fielding two boats this weekend.

Comment

Looks like we have enough, maybe somebody else will show up ! The more the Merrier !
              Maybe with good water, somebody will get a record or 2 (Mr Peeters ?????).

Looking forward to Saturday !

John B.

Comment

Feh

Here is what I am hearing as of the last few days...

FEH Tentative entries:

Troy Holmberg 99R
                Jason Williams 55R
                Jason Crawley 43R
                J-Dub R7
                Dale Bartley 50R (Sunday Only?)
                Cheyney Street X
                John Biagio 167R
                Jon Peterson 106R

350H Tenative Entries:

J-Dub R7
                Bill Diamond R46
                Jamie Nilsen R54
                Lee Tietze R??
                Aaron Salmon R102
                Zack Malhoit Rrrrr13!

J-Dub

Comment

J-Dub;

Looks good ! Thanks for the update !

See you Saturday ! John B.

Comment

Saturday only

I will be running FEH Saturday only. My son's birthday party is Sunday, so I will have to go home Saturday night.

-Jon Peterson (106-R)

Comment

we don't have a enough duck tape in Kelso for our repair.
                      our csr will be staying home.
                      smelt farmer racing

Comment

cant be there ... my financeses exclude this race,,, ie tax time ,,, and ya all know how i like record courses,, hope you all have fun,, and we reprosent feh on the upside and mods in total,,, we are getting a big testing session in montana end of april all welcome ,, crash at my place in spokane 2hr drive to the testing place all weekend,,, cheyney

Comment

You gotta be $hitting me...

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
                          cant be there ... my financeses exclude this race,,, ie tax time ,,, and ya all know how i like record courses,, hope you all have fun,, and we reprosent feh on the upside and mods in total,,, we are getting a big testing session in montana end of april all welcome ,, crash at my place in spokane 2hr drive to the testing place all weekend,,, cheyney
                          So, after all the whining and lobbying about getting FEH on the program at Lawrence, and the SOA Board having to decide which classes to recommend to SIRA to schedule....and going to bat for you because you said you would get boats there....you're not coming?

Yes, I know times are tough....but one would think that if they ever thought they MIGHT have a chance to be considered again to have their class scheduled at Inboard Lawrence, they would have made this race a priority.

You better hope that J Dub's preliminary headcount holds, because otherwise, it's looking to me like the FEH guys just shot themselves in the foot as far as their credibility is concerned. There's a number of other classes that would have LOVED to run this weekend that can't, because we were told FEH would support this race if scheduled.

I'm just sayin.......

R-19
                          www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Pat;

I pushed up bying my boat from Garland a month to support the race ! I am running into some financial issues because of that, but I am still coming on Sat. Hope the weather holds !

John B.

Comment

yes i did pat ,,,,one boat should not make or brake a class,,,, if ya can find me a job more than 3 days a week and sponser my fuel bill and entry fee"s ide be there,,,,, guess you guys have never bin broke before,,,,

Comment

Formula E

Formula E was a lot of fun to watch Saturday....Jon Peterson looked really fast, and John Biaggio looked fantastic for that being his first time in the boat. RacerDave

Comment

Working...
                                X