Inboard Lawrence Lake roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inboard Lawrence Lake roll call

Looks like the weather for this weekend is going to be better then it was last weekend. (I hope) Time for a roll call. I will be running DSH hopefully both days.

feh,,,both days if testing go"s well at vantage on friday morning,,,who else also feh,,, just thought ide add to the roll call dave,,

Comment

Roll Call

Thanx. I will be lending my rig out to hopefully Jamie to make a class for you guys. David

Comment

I will be there Sat with my 850 ! Using the day for a "Shakedown", hope to get used to it quickly too !

John B.

Comment

you know i'll be there

CSR, CSH, and DSH Saturday.
          Kyle Bahl
          20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Dsh

Kyle.....is Patrick running DSH rig Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
              Kyle.....is Patrick running DSH rig Sunday?
              Maybe...we can get someone in it if needed. Andrew Tate will be there running an inboard, but not sure if he will want to go back and forth between pit spots. With how expensive the inboards have the entry fees something had to go...
              Kyle Bahl
              20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

I will not be there still trying to get equipment together.
                Kenny
                143R
                D-Mod/750 Hydro

Comment

well that 2 maybe 3,,,where everyone else????......

Comment

if cant get enough feh"s to commit on here, as they said they where ime going to stay home and save the 500$ i usually spend a weekend for raceing,,,,cheyney

Comment

Boogity, boogity, boogity, 20, C, D!
                      http://vitalire.com/

Comment

We will be there with a 350 (cross your fingers, both days), a new racer (Inboarder) in 20ssh, maybe a CSH (depending on success of the 350) and according to dave in an earlier post, maybe a step-up FEH.

Not overly concerned at this time with the Yamato hydro classes and I'm pretty confident our class reps will take care of JH, AXH, CSR & DSH. And it looks like at least four 350cch. But, not so sure about FEH? SOA's board of directors were in 100% agreement to give this class an opportunity to race at inboard Lawrence this year, now we need to see them follow though on this opportunity.

See you Saturday
                        Jim

I guess we will see when we get there.

Comment

Just a note:
                          Vale road is under construction from 4 corners most the way to the lake so if you go out Friday expect delays or go around (east) on bald hill road to lake Lawrence road (153rd ave) and enter the pits from the east side.

C.C.

Comment

Cheyney;

Might as well show, it would be sad you didn't and we had 6 boats ! I know Dale will be there Sunday, so that will balance out me not being able to run Sunday ! What about it boys, who else is going to show ?????????

John B.

Comment

Feh

Originally posted by John C167 View Post
                              Cheyney;

Might as well show, it would be sad you didn't and we had 6 boats ! I know Dale will be there Sunday, so that will balance out me not being able to run Sunday ! What about it boys, who else is going to show ?????????

John B.
                              Talked with Jason at Eatonville, I think it would only take a small nudge, he wants to race and have fun.
                              Is'nt Dingman walking the walk this week?
                              Cheyney, we gave up DMH for FEH for you.

You know me, Sunday, got to earn that prop money somehow!

Comment

Working...
                              X