Lake Lawrence Record Course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
    DSH locked and loaded! I'm coming after ya Guido!!!!!!!!! I hope 75MPH is good enough............. Got the cruise control and surround sound wired up in the boat last night, so am ready for a LONG race........

75??????? That's not what WayneCo said.....!

Fortunately, I have my Optima battery in my D for the stereo and with the starter setup, it gets recharged too when I'm racing! Also, I'm not forgetting the cup-holder I bring every year. Got to have something to do on that backstretch!
    http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Originally posted by guedo499 View Post
      75??????? That's not what WayneCo said.....!

Fortunately, I have my Optima battery in my D for the stereo and with the starter setup, it gets recharged too when I'm racing! Also, I'm not forgetting the cup-holder I bring every year. Got to have something to do on that backstretch!
      Just try not to do a wheelie on that back stretch like last fall!
      Kyle Bahl
      20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Originally posted by Racerkyle20 View Post
        Just try not to do a wheelie on that back stretch like last fall!
        Eyes wide open, if you will; made coming around for the first lap really, really, really intense!

Comment

doing wheelies on the backstretch since 2005. oh wait. these are the photos in the "never show the driver file".

Jimi O. (305-R)
          Attached Files

Comment

I broke in the mighty Tohatsu with straight gas no oil and no water pump. Everything seated in just perfect. I hope 76mph is good enough.

99R

Comment

Never show file, I like it...

Originally posted by Trihedral_1 View Post
              doing wheelies on the backstretch since 2005. oh wait. these are the photos in the "never show the driver file".

Jimi O. (305-R)
              You know Jimi, if you had more than 100lbs of that orange clad movable ballast in the boat....
              Moby Grape Racing
              "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Originally posted by propnuts View Post
                You know Jimi, if you had more than 100lbs of that orange clad movable ballast in the boat....
                ....and never even let off the throttle! I believe Owen took that pic; he showed me in his viewfinder later that day. I always wondered what happened to it...

Comment

Originally posted by 99R View Post
                  I broke in the mighty Tohatsu with straight gas no oil and no water pump. Everything seated in just perfect. I hope 76mph is good enough.

99R

Don't worry, it's a looper, that's good for it.

Comment

99R
                    That's your corner speed, right?

R-19
                    www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

[ATTACH]
                      Originally posted by guedo499 View Post
                      ....and never even let off the throttle! I believe Owen took that pic; he showed me in his viewfinder later that day. I always wondered what happened to it...
                      Owen takes good pix. I believe this one has Mikey crawling over the steering wheel down the backstretch, but I believe he backed off....

Is it racetime yet? I've run out of things to spray graphite on.

Jimi O. (305-R)
                      Attached Files

Comment

99R
                        well ****, your 76 trumps my 75..............guess I am just going for a boat ride.............hope Guido doesn't lap me............
                        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
                          well ****, your 76 trumps my 75..............guess I am just going for a boat ride.............hope Guido doesn't lap me............
                          As long as it's 75 all the way around you'll be fine.
                          By the way, you got that top secret 102 part I need for Saturday?

Jimi O.

Comment

Originally posted by Trihedral_1 View Post
                            As long as it's 75 all the way around you'll be fine.
                            By the way, you got that top secret 102 part I need for Saturday?

Jimi O.
                            "By the way, you got that top secret 102 part I need for Saturday?"

yep................your "hired gun" has it with him!!!

PS: you bringing that 7 7/8 x 15 low rake cleaver I need????
                            Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Good luck everybody. I hope records fall in 5 of 6 classes. lol. Since I won't be racing this weekend I'll be working. Fortunately it's a quick flight from puyallup, so if you guys see a red and white cessna tommorow around 1 o'clock, that'll probably be me.

Comment

Originally posted by jpro60 View Post
                                Good luck everybody. I hope records fall in 5 of 6 classes. lol. Since I won't be racing this weekend I'll be working. Fortunately it's a quick flight from puyallup, so if you guys see a red and white cessna tommorow around 1 o'clock, that'll probably be me.
                                Oh yah, we saw the flyby. 20ss ran at about 6:30pm, but there was still a little breeze, so we missed your record AGAIN!!!

Oh well, the course will be changed to a one mile course today.
                                I'll try & post some results tonight.

Jimi O (305-R)

Comment

Working...
                                X