Live From Seattle - APBA Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live From Seattle - APBA Meeting

The APBA Annual Meeting opens today. The annual meeting of the SORC will be called to order tomorrow morning. Stay tuned for updates from Secretary Mikey. We'll do our best to update you on action from the meeting as it happens. Eddie.
    Attached Files
    14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
    The APBA Annual Meeting opens today. The annual meeting of the SORC will be called to order tomorrow morning. Stay tuned for updates from Secretary Mikey. We'll do our best to update you on action from the meeting as it happens. Eddie.
    Sounds good Ed. It sould be interesting. I am sure it will give the arm chair quarterbacks something to do during this long winter.
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

We are here and will keep you all informed as to what we pass and fail. Weather was sunny and about 50 degrees. Snow on all the mountains but nothing in town. Keep in tune!!!!!! Mikey
      mike ross

Comment

Meeting started promptly at 9:00. We will post and updated agenda with the motions filled to keep you informed. Maybe after lunch and at the end of the day. Stay Tuned!!!!! Mikey
        mike ross

Comment

Mike - thanks for your up to the minute reporting on this. This is an important meeting for many that couldn't make it to Seattle. - Teresa

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Ok here we go. We are back from lunch and are on our last break. Here is how far we have gotten. Mikey
            Attached Files
            mike ross

Comment

Another thing that was passed was Alabama Outboard was awarded the 2013 Stock Nationals @ Rainbow City. Jeff Carter was going to the Mod division and also the J Class commitee to see if we can have a combined Stock Mod J Nationals in Rainbow City. Congradulations to MHRA for there bid for the 2012 Nationals in Grass Lake. The Grass Lake people flew all the way out to Seattle and made a presentation along with Dean Sutherland to secure this super race site with extra money being put forth by the city of Grass Lake. The folks from Whitney point put a strong push for the 2012 bid also. Its tough when you have 2 great groups fighting for the chance to host such a fun week. Back to the meeting. We are getting close to the meat and potatoes of the meeting. Stay Tuned!!!! Mikey
              Last edited by mike ross; 01-28-2010, 05:28 PM.
              mike ross

Comment

Mike, thank you very much for the info. This is great.
                Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

The Mecury A is back in. Will try to post as much as we covered by the end of the day. I knew this one was a subject of intrest to many. Mikey
                  mike ross

Comment

Ok we are done for the day. The Sidewinder issues will be addressed tommorow. We wanted to wait till Ron Selawach was here to finish the sidewinder stuff. I posted all the motions on the agenda we went through today. Check the whole agenda as we jumped past some of the engine and classes that involved the Sidewinder. C class is done. See Ya Tommorow with more news. Mikey
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by mike ross; 01-28-2010, 05:26 PM.
                    mike ross

Comment

J Meeting

The J Committee voted to lower the prop height on JH & JR to 1-3/8", to rename the Bowman Award to the Pop Trolian Award & to rename AXS classes to just "AX".
                      14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

some good stuff happening so far...keep up the good work through the weekend...
                        Thanks for the updates.
                        ----
                        Graham18ce
                        Team Canada ThunderCat
                        Facebook - www.facebook.com\fralickracing
                        Twitter @FralickRacing
                        Instagram @FralickRacing

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks for the great news! Keep up the good work, we appreciate it greatly!

sigpic
                          SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Comment

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
                            The J Committee voted to lower the prop height on JH & JR to 1-3/8", to rename the Bowman Award to the Pop Trolian Award & to rename AXS classes to just "AX".
                            Uh, isn't it already 1 & 3/8"? Do you mean 1 & 3/4"?

Comment

Originally posted by 371-M
                              So Mikey, did they do anything with 25XS as far as lowering height or not??

My vote IS NO- but no body asked me, I had a long conversion with Joe Z about this topic and he seemed to feel the same way.

We have raced 25 at 0 since 1986 as far as I know
                              Both the 1 & 1.25 mile records were set at 1/2".

Mike Bartlett

Comment

Working...
                              X