Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props

Have fun!

We have a bunch of 45 props that will work very well on your Gran Prix boat. Send me a PM if you are interested.

-Mike

Originally posted by i-flier63 View Post
    Here are a few pics of the boat and of course I do plan on having a chase boat and help incase of a blow over, but don't plan on getting anywhere near that speed. Air supply also, just in case. I do appreciate the input and help greatly!
    BTW: Experience=45 yrs old and boating since 15 yrs old, with my own boats, down to 7 boats at the moment!
    Thanks again all for the info!
    Photos when I figure it out

Comment

Originally posted by MN1 View Post
      My final answer is -------- Don't be negative toward new prospective boat racer's!!!! Even play boats produce future boat racers!!!
      Mark N
      You guys are clearly delusional that boat is not going to produce anything but frustration, Daren is a veteran driver with years of experience so of course he can drive an older 45.

There is a huge difference between being negative and telling the truth which most of us have done in this thread. You have your opinion on old OPC gear and I have mine so lets just leave it at that we can respectfully disagree.

Enjoy
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
        You guys are clearly delusional that boat is not going to produce anything but frustration, Daren is a veteran driver with years of experience so of course he can drive an older 45.

There is a huge difference between being negative and telling the truth which most of us have done in this thread. You have your opinion on old OPC gear and I have mine so lets just leave it at that we can respectfully disagree.

Enjoy
        "Daren is a veteran driver with years of experience so of course he can drive an older 45. "

.....................that is questionable!!!!!!!!!!!
        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X