No announcement yet.

New Boats For 2009 ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin--The new runabout is looking good!!!!!!! Do you think my B-1 or C mod will fit on there????????? Can't wait to see you in it.

Rick Miller
    34-0

Comment

• Originally posted by G Stillwill View Post
      A couple more coats of Poly and the Winshield and will be done and then there will be another new team member and not blonde
      Wow George.......looks more like a piece of....ART!
      100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

• Thanks Steve will look better when I get the finish all on. Kevin it wont be in LA but I will. This going to Reg 3 this weekend if I get the finish all on
        Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

• new to me csh

I got this giles from Russ Waterson. Just got it back from the paint shop. still need to put on some stripes and some numbers. Thanks a lot Russ and to Geoff who has helped me so much. I cant wait to run it!
          Attached Files

Comment

• Glad you like the Giles. I ran it down in Ocoee and was a fun ride.
            Geoff's new rig is coming along, and I am very happy with how the center section came out. I'd post pics but I need to use up the film. The cockpit sides will be layed up soon and the sponson molds will be done soon too. It should be a good, lightweight boat.
            Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

• For a CSH or 20SSH would it be best on a MJR to put the skid fin out as far on the sponson as possible? Or just where the bottom of the sponson starts to angle up? Time to mount the fin and handles before I put on the deck.

I do know it needs to be perfectly strait up and down. New boat and a new motor, for us anyway. May can't come soon enough.

Thanks
              Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

• Rick, I think it will be light enough for a C or B-1!!
                "I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

• New 09

Hey Kevin, When I went to Kelly's the other day, I walked in and Art was walking around the boat chanting something, might be a spell or some type of Voodoo.

Comment

• Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                    For a CSH or 20SSH would it be best on a MJR to put the skid fin out as far on the sponson as possible? Or just where the bottom of the sponson starts to angle up? Time to mount the fin and handles before I put on the deck.

I do know it needs to be perfectly strait up and down. New boat and a new motor, for us anyway. May can't come soon enough.

Thanks
                    Mike, I would ask this to Marc and find out from him the best location. You might ask Tony Perman also. He can give you good info as their boat performs nice.
                    Sean Byrne

Comment

• My Opinion

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                      For a CSH or 20SSH would it be best on a MJR to put the skid fin out as far on the sponson as possible? Or just where the bottom of the sponson starts to angle up? Time to mount the fin and handles before I put on the deck.

Thanks
                      Having built and raced many of those boats, I might be able to offer you a tip. I have tried it both ways. What works best for me is to mount it where the leading edge of the turn fin is equal to where the chine meets the sponson bottom. Not way out on the edge of the sponson back. If you race mainly big courses, it works just fine. If you run some tight courses it has a tendancy to push when mounted out that far. The boat seems to rotate then hook up when mounted outside. Mounted wher I indicated, it seems to begin turning right away, and no push, or rotate, it just goes where you point it.
                      Dave Mason
                      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

• Here is a latest photos of the new Parker Robb 750ccH. Just have to go pick it up and send it off to the painter. For the Red White & Black Mean Red Paint. Jasen Dicksen from Clearwater Racing has done a great job on this MJR boat. Jimmy can't wait to get in it.

Jim
                        7-M
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J View Post
                          I don't have any actual pictures yet, but this is how I picture it in my Mind!
                          Hey Steve French, I can't wait to run up along side you with this Baby!
                          Gonn'a git ya on the INSIDE...EARL!!!!......SEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAA....In my wake!!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 02-07-2009, 11:09 PM.
                          100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

• Ya That's Happening, NOT!

Originally posted by STEVE FRENCH View Post
                            Gonn'a git ya on the INSIDE...EARL!!!!......SEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAA....In my wake!!
                            I see you look a little PALE in your Boat, That will happen a lot when you race me!
                            Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

• Greg & Jake's winter project

needed something to do this winter so greg and Jake built a new boat.
                              IMG_1481.JPG
                              boat 009.JPG
                              boat 010.JPG
                              [SIGPIC]191-m
                              jake alkema

Comment

• the dogs did nice work lol the boat is looking nice though
                                28-R

Comment

Working...
                                X