New Boats For 2009 ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say Alcoa

Was given, free of charge, 6, 4x10 sheets of .065 aluminum, and 2 sheets of .125. Always wanted to build a boat, so, am gunna use the tig welder make an Aluminum A hydro. Knowing me, life and family, I'm not sure it will be done by next year, but, the fun will be the challenge.
    Bill Schwab
    Miss KTDoodle #62C
    -Naturescape encinitas landscape company

Comment

Originally posted by Skoontz View Post
      Was given, free of charge, 6, 4x10 sheets of .065 aluminum, and 2 sheets of .125. Always wanted to build a boat, so, am gunna use the tig welder make an Aluminum A hydro. Knowing me, life and family, I'm not sure it will be done by next year, but, the fun will be the challenge.
      Guy Lombardo's family may still have the plans for this one

Seriously, keeping the bottom flat may be a headache,
      welding sequences will be critical.
      Brian Hendrick, #66 F
      "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

I know, Brian. I always am up for a challenge, and if it does not work, I'll know of at least one way to not make a boat and be on the road to learn what to do.
        Bill Schwab
        Miss KTDoodle #62C
        -Naturescape encinitas landscape company

Comment

Well, I tell you, I am absolutely tickled to death with this new MJR CSH. It drives like a Cadillac and a Ford Cobra all rolled into one. And, as always I am extremely proud of my brother Marc, I don't know what I'd do without his help. He is such a tremendous asset to this sport.

Can't wait to try her out again at Tabor City. Looking forward to seeing everybody.

Chris Johnson
          X

Comment

Nice!

Sure is a fine looking hull Mark! Best of luck with it.
            Richard Russo
            CSH 9-L

2009 NBRA CSH Southern
            and Northern Short Course
            Nationals Winner
            2009 NBRA CSH High
            Point Winner

Andiamo Joe!!

Comment

Thank you Rich.
              Mark
              G-11
              125H
              When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
              Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

2009 MJR Boatplans UIM Compliant 125cc Laydown

This is Dave Augustines new 125cc UIM compliant laydown that he will be racing at the worlds. This boat was built by Big Dave, Davey, Sean, Gary, Ian, etc. over the past couple of weeks from my MJR Boat Plans. I supplied the plans, the nose piece, the rear cowl, the windshield and the composite cockpit sides, they did the rest.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Composite Specialties; 10-19-2008, 04:47 PM.

Comment

I like it. How long is it? Have they tested it yet?
                  Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                    I like it. How long is it? Have they tested it yet?
                    The 125cc boat is 11'2" long. They will be testing this week at the Worlds.

Comment

Originally posted by MJR View Post
                      This is Dave Augustines new 125cc UIM compliant laydown that he will be racing at the worlds. This boat was built by Big Dave, Davey, Sean, Gary, Ian, etc. over the past couple of weeks from my MJR Boat Plans. I supplied the plans, the nose piece, the rear cowl, the windshield and the composite cockpit sides, they did the rest.
                      We all worried that it would not make the deadline - glad it is all finished up. Looks fast. Best of luck down in FL to the MJR Pro division!!!
                      Brian 10s

Comment

CMod

Originally posted by Brian10s View Post
                        We all worried that it would not make the deadline - glad it is all finished up. Looks fast. Best of luck down in FL to the MJR Pro division!!!
                        Hey Brian, this is also the exact same boat as the CMod you need.......

Comment

Originally posted by MJR View Post
                          Hey Brian, this is also the exact same boat as the CMod you need.......
                          I know - maybe I can bribe Big Dave into letting me take it for a spin this Spring.
                          Brian 10s

Comment

Marc, what is the reach?? I am wondering if I can use the first boat I built from your plans for a Cmod boat (the green boat)

Comment

Originally posted by bh/ View Post
                              Guy Lombardo's family may still have the plans for this one

Seriously, keeping the bottom flat may be a headache,
                              welding sequences will be critical.
                              Dang Brian,....What was that monster?
                              19P
                              100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Originally posted by Brian10s View Post
                                I know - maybe I can bribe Big Dave into letting me take it for a spin this Spring.
                                NOPE! But you might get him to let you try the b-mod boat (same except kevlar over wood cockpit sides) we're building next or better yet, you could talk to Gary about letting one of your kids try out their new j hydro

BTW, we tested the 125 today and it looked real good on the water

Dave
                                I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
                                The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

Working...
                                X