• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rev Osy400
    Attached Files
    BOPP

Comment

OSY Black Pearl is Looking Good

Awesome looking side profile on the new hull, Jason, Dan & Sean. Do you think you will try it out at the SOA Mayfield race?

Al

Comment

Originally posted by Al Peffley View Post
        Awesome looking side profile on the new hull, Jason, Dan & Sean. Do you think you will try it out at the SOA Mayfield race?

Al
        Thanks Al,

We hope things are dialed in by Mayfield. ....
        Dan
        BOPP

Comment

Nice, but it looks complicated...

Jimi O. (305-R)

Comment

My New Runne Craft BSH/AMH 250ccMH (15ssH) 2009

I don't have any actual pictures yet, but this is how I picture it in my Mind!
            Hey Steve French, I can't wait to run up along side you with this Baby!
            Attached Files
            Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Earl, you should copy that art work right onto you're new team shirts.
              Ian Augustine

Comment

Earl,thats totally you. Please don't force us to look into your mind again at first I thought Ronald MacDonald had bought the 11J Take it easy Buddy.
                Latter Race Team 20SSH/CSH/OSY400 /AXSH
                The eh TEAM
                "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

Comment

Now that I've heard from Raleigh, Dig Dave is getting another new 125ccH / B Mod boat and the youngest 3rd generation and maybe a couple of 4th generation Augustines are getting new J/A/k Pro boats.....Are you listening Gary and Ian? Oh yeah, I'n my spare time I have a Sid and a Marchetti to spread git-rot on

Dave
                  I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
                  The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

Here are the latest pictures. Since they were taken I have applied one coat of epoxy and I am now ready to turn the boat over. I have also included a picture of my four favorite hand tools for building these puppies.
                    Attached Files
                    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

• Mike, looks like you're doing a super job!! Can't wait to see some pictures of the top side. Are you going to paint it when you're finished or leave it natural?
                      Sean Byrne

Comment

• I left the last one mostly natural so I want this one all painted so I will be getting a hold of Daren when I am closer to that point. I hate the next step. Putting a coat of epoxy on all of the boat guts! It is boring, messy and takes for ever.

Comment

• You need to talk to Daren about spraying your appoxy vs applying with a brush. It can save a lot of time. I've copies a link where Daren describes how he does it. Hope this helps.....

http://www.freewebs.com/swampcridder...ishingtips.htm
                          Sean Byrne

Comment

• Thanks Sean. I am going to read the link now. If it don't warm up above 20 degrees soon I may have to get the 205 hardner for the epoxy. I am using a lot of wood to keep the shop temp between 50 and 60 degrees.

Comment

• I don't know what happened to my other post I had on here but here it is again.

My new boat that Kelly Kidwell is building off of the Luce plans. These are a couple of weeks old but you can see it is taking shape. Kelly is doing a very good job on this as well.

"I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going slow enough to lose."sigpic

Comment

• New boat looks great Kevin. George's design is bringing new life to the runabouts. Looking forward to seeing it when finished. Will we see it at Alex in March? Jack

Comment

Working...
                                X