X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Boats For 2009 ....

What's new for 2009?
    BOPP

New MJR if economy improves. Prints should be here in two weeks.
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

2009 MJR 20ss/C-Stock Hydro

This is fresh off the jig for Chris Johnson. This boat has a kevlar bottom, composite cockpit sides and a special one off composite nose piece. Boat came out very light and strong. I tested the boat myself at the Clarksville, Va. race and it runs very well in rough water and turns exceptional, just as designed.

This boat is just like the one I sell in the plans packages with the excption of the composite nose piece and the kevlar bottom and composite cockpit side. All of these items can be added to your MJR plans project should you decide to go composites.

Look for this same design on the West coast next year by Mike Perman, two time C-stock national champion.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Composite Specialties; 10-12-2008, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Now I can hardly wait for the plans. So Marc, how much is the composit pieces going to cost me if I decide to go that way?

How is anyone going to catch up with Mike Perman if he keeps getting the latest and greatest equipment. LOL
        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Mark has the prices listed in his website under accessories
          Sean Byrne

Comment

My New 125ccH

Here it is my new UIM compliant 125ccH for next year. This picture is a couple of week old. It is now rigged and ready to run. This hull has a really trick bottom and a composite tunnel.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Lights; 10-12-2008, 07:42 PM.
            Mark
            G-11
            125H
            When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
            Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

Originally posted by MJR View Post
              This is fresh off the jig for Chris Johnson. This boat has a kevlar bottom, composite cockpit sides and a special one off composite nose piece. Boat came out very light and strong. I tested the boat myself at the Clarksville, Va. race and it runs very well in rough water and turns exceptional, just as designed.

This boat is just like the one I sell in the plans packages with the excption of the composite nose piece and the kevlar bottom and composite cockpit side. All of these items can be added to your MJR plans project should you decide to go composites.

Look for this same design on the West coast next year by Mike Perman, two time C-stock national champion.

Marc, the boat looks GREAT! I really like the look of the new windshield. I'm glad it ran well for you and Chris!
              Joe Silvestri
              CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
              JH/JR

Comment

Great Job Marc! Boat looks fast sitting on the beach. The new windshield looks good. Glad Chris has some new wood for next year.
                Brian 10s

Comment

Originally posted by Lights View Post
                  Here it is my new UIM compliant 125ccH for next year. This picture is a couple of week old. It is now rigged and ready to run. This hull has a really trick bottom and a composite tunnel.
                  Lights, looks very nice. Is that going to be a lay down or a kneeler? Also, is that from MJR plans?
                  Sean Byrne

Comment

Originally posted by seanp3 View Post
                    Lights, looks very nice. Is that going to be a lay down or a kneeler? Also, is that from MJR plans?

Sean, it is a laydown and it is a Derek Gesler design. Once you laydown in a hydro you will never go back to kneeling. I think it would also work good as a CMH or whatever they call them now. More pictures to come when I get the time.
                    Mark
                    G-11
                    125H

[

Comment

Big Daves new 125 hydro, built from MJR Composites plans
                      Attached Files
                      I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
                      The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

New design

Nice lines and windshield.

Looks like pickle extension beyond front straight bottom is getting shorter? Have you increased the airfoil cord length (front straight part of bottom to the rear bottom edge)?

Care to disclose the length of the afterplane, the length of the airfoil chord, length overall and rear bottom width?

Thanks

=====================================

=======================================
                        "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
                        No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Chris Johnson at Clarksville,VA

Originally posted by Brian10s View Post
                          Great Job Marc! Boat looks fast sitting on the beach. The new windshield looks good. Glad Chris has some new wood for next year.

I watched Chris test on Friday and watched him racing both days. Chris ran this new boat like he drove it for years. Best of Luck with the new boat Chris, see you soon!
                          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Worlds

Mark
                            Are we going to see the new boat at the
                            Worlds in 125H ???
                            Tom

Comment

That is what I built it for. But unfortunately it and I will not be making it to the Worlds. It will have to wait until the spring DePue race to make it's debut in 125H.
                              Mark
                              G-11
                              125H

[

Comment

Working...
                              X