http://www.facebook.com/pages/GC-Kli...0039626?ref=mf
      Attached Files
      MJR Composites racing...cleveland division

Comment

• I just painted this!

Timing Run Gone Bad.
        Attached Files

Comment

• "Flying High" as Guedo backed up the OSY400 title in Depue.
          Attached Files
          BOPP

Comment

• Cant let this thread die

Just a great photo by Paul Luippold
            Attached Files
            Team
            Main
            Racing

Comment

• Paul does a great job with the photos
              Attached Files

Comment

• 2010 pro nationals 125 ccH

riding roostertail
                Attached Files

Comment

• Air Bahl!

We got a new lens this year. With me taking care of video duties this weekend, I turned the big gun over to Christine this weekend who got this shot. I may not ever get it back.....

R-19
                  Attached Files
                  www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

• Good Ole EORC racing...
                    Attached Files
                    Jason

Comment

• Eorc

How come we didn't have water like that back in the 50s/60s on LI? I see where you can run hydros now. The ONLY hydro race I ever ran was at Mastic Beach with an APBA sanction and water so rough that no one wanted to run. Had 2 guys running from upstate for high points and borrowed Dave Young's hydro to make a legal field. Won first heat and with a half lap lead in second heat, stuffed it in the first turn. WOuld liked to have seen pictures of that run. That was in CSH. Miss those days.
                      Ye Olde Desert Geezer Al Lang

Comment

• EORC races

Hi Al,
                        We always had calm water for our EORC races. I can't remember ever seeing waves more than 2 feet.
                        Alan

Comment

• Had some great times racing with EORC. Nothing like having the farthest club race a mere 45 minutes away. With my recent retirement and EORC's 2010 event hiatus due to low numbers, those days are over for me anyway. I hope that future generations can take the giant leap needed in this sport to make those great times happen again! I think my fondest memories are cutting my teeth in Super 10 runabout. Nothing like first turns with a full field of rolling up runabouts. I got pretty good at replacing sides and combings after each races first turn bruises. Put my knee through the bottom of my brothers Nelson runabout in the first turn one time and sank the sucker. Wait, just remembered the 16 lap marathons we use to run where the Super 10's didn't have to pit for gas and driver change and we'd sometimes beat the CU's and DU's. Oh yeah good times...
                          Jason

Comment

• Great thread!

Just stumbled on this collection - what a presentation of images!

A thing of beauty........ Here's Rich Welch exiting turn 2 while setting a record in 850ccH at Dayton last August. Nothing but fin & gearcase! Photo credit to F. Pierce Williams.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Tim Kurcz; 05-23-2011, 05:30 PM. Reason: Comment

Comment

• Dayton 2010

Another great shot from F. Pierce Williams
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Hi Jason, a sorry to hear that EORC has taken a hiatus due to low numbers. Hopefully they will make a come back as we had great racing in the day. Many natonal champs in stock,mod and pro got their starts in the club. Someone should do a write up on who won what chapionship. Would be interesting.
                                Tim, great picture if Rich. Tell Rich and Jim I said Hello.
                                Ye Olde Desert Geezer Al

Comment

Working...
                                X