No announcement yet.

SORC agenda........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only other thing I'm aware of is there are no height restrictions in OSY
    Sean Byrne

Comment

HOC points

Originally posted by ricochet112 View Post
      Ed, or any commissioner reading this I would like to make a proposal to remove the HOC points from the NAC. It is absolutely ridiculous that the NAC has HOC points AND that they are more than the HOC points for setting a record.
      WRONG !! According to the APBA rulebook, Hall of Champion points for North American Championship are only awarded to JH and JR drivers. Neither the Stock or Modified Categories give HOC points for NAC's. Mike Marshall, Raceboat 61-S

Comment

Originally posted by raceboat61-S View Post
        WRONG !! According to the APBA rulebook, Hall of Champion points for North American Championship are only awarded to JH and JR drivers. Neither the Stock or Modified Categories give HOC points for NAC's. Mike Marshall, Raceboat 61-S

I should have been more specific, remove the HOC points for the Junior classes from the NAC.

What a joke that is, probably someone's personal agenda for the right coast to get extra HOC points because there aren't many record races East of the Mississippi!

One race with a "LABEL" pales in comparison to setting a record. The divisionals have more credibility!

Remove the HOC points for the NAC Junior classes. If not at least make the HOC points for setting a record more the the NAC HOC points.

Luckily it didn't effect the outcome of the inductee this year.
        Last edited by ricochet112; 11-16-2006, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Slow down Mike..

I think you're barking up the wrong tree here. The title of this thread is SORC agenda. If you have a problem with J class rules you need to address them to the J committee. From your post you imply that congrats may be in order for Brian, if so, Congrats. Tony
          Moby Grape Racing
          "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Originally posted by propnuts View Post
            I think you're barking up the wrong tree here. The title of this thread is SORC agenda. If you have a problem with J class rules you need to address them to the J committee. From your post you imply that congrats may be in order for Brian, if so, Congrats. Tony

At least the J class is closer than the PRO direction the SO thread always seems to take

The thread got on the NAC's and I was very surprised to see HOC points for the Juniour classes (or JH and JR) at the NAC race.

The J class HOC inductee will most likely be James Luce, from my calculations.

Yes, I will give Ernie my proposal for the change.

Comment

Working...
            X