Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stock Winternationals: REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also forgot I am waiting on a fuel tank for the D Mod. Should be coming shortly. That has been a long story since December but thanks to Allan ( Aeroline Race Boats) I will have two tanks soon.

I am heading out tomorrow around noonish Montana time so if anyone needs a ride from the Spokane area let me know.
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Boat inspection

Kyle Bahl is correct on boat inspection. Pat Gleason will have the stickers....and there should be plenty of inspectors around to do the job. At most national events stock commissioners also do boat inspection...so Kyle is also approved for that job. See you all Thursday night.

Comment

Weather Forcast

as of a few minutes ago according to "the weather channel"

Thurs - 70% chance of rain, 51 deg for the high
        Friday - mostly cloudy and 20% of precip, 55 deg high
        Saturday - 40% chance of rain, 46 deg for the high
        Sunday - partly cloudy, 20% chance of precip, 52 deg high
        Sean Byrne

Comment

I'm loading my trailer tonight.... Hope the rain stop for me its hard to get excited looking at the water pooling on the trailers decks .

I'm registered Friday/Sunday

CMH. 61R
          Short Fuze Racing
          Team Darneille
          ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
          IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

Way to go racers

I just got a message from my chief scorer, over 100 pre-entries, and I can tell you that Lisa appreciates every one of them. Remember folks, online registration makes life easier for the scorers, and considering how hard they work, anything we cna to make it easier for them is a good thing.

I also got a report from Pat saying it is really muddy and soggy down there, PLEASE be careful mot to tear up the resort property, if there is a doubt ask the owners, or just put you trailers in the upper lot. We will be running speakers up there, we will need that area for sure because of the reduced pit area and lawn area. Thanks, Tony
            Moby Grape Racing
            "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Originally posted by propnuts View Post
              I just got a message from my chief scorer, over 100 pre-entries, and I can tell you that Lisa appreciates every one of them.
              Like button!
              28-R

Comment

Silver

I had to run into Eatonville to check my e mails....waiting for a response from Ed Hearn on some stuff...and the park is pretty wet in parts of the pit area....the area between the dock and the cabins is especially bad. However, the resort owner has worked his butt of on the place, and we should be fine. Make sure you check with somebody in the morning before you park your rig. I will be back in the pits in an hour or so to help any late comers. David

Comment

Normally the inpectors will be walking around inspecting boats as they get to them. If it's urgent you can grab one, I think we will have 2-3 guys doing it so it shouldn't take that long.
                  Runescape Gold MapleStory Mesos WoW Gold Cheap

Comment

Working...
                  X