Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stock Winternationals: REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smallfish
    replied
    Normally the inpectors will be walking around inspecting boats as they get to them. If it's urgent you can grab one, I think we will have 2-3 guys doing it so it shouldn't take that long.

Leave a comment:

• daveracerdsh
    replied
    Silver

I had to run into Eatonville to check my e mails....waiting for a response from Ed Hearn on some stuff...and the park is pretty wet in parts of the pit area....the area between the dock and the cabins is especially bad. However, the resort owner has worked his butt of on the place, and we should be fine. Make sure you check with somebody in the morning before you park your rig. I will be back in the pits in an hour or so to help any late comers. David

Leave a comment:

• HydroKyle93R
    replied
    Originally posted by propnuts View Post
    I just got a message from my chief scorer, over 100 pre-entries, and I can tell you that Lisa appreciates every one of them.
    Like button!

Leave a comment:

• propnuts
    replied
    Way to go racers

I just got a message from my chief scorer, over 100 pre-entries, and I can tell you that Lisa appreciates every one of them. Remember folks, online registration makes life easier for the scorers, and considering how hard they work, anything we cna to make it easier for them is a good thing.

I also got a report from Pat saying it is really muddy and soggy down there, PLEASE be careful mot to tear up the resort property, if there is a doubt ask the owners, or just put you trailers in the upper lot. We will be running speakers up there, we will need that area for sure because of the reduced pit area and lawn area. Thanks, Tony

Leave a comment:

• Aussie Steve
    replied
    I'm loading my trailer tonight.... Hope the rain stop for me its hard to get excited looking at the water pooling on the trailers decks .

I'm registered Friday/Sunday

Leave a comment:

• seanp3
    replied
    Weather Forcast

as of a few minutes ago according to "the weather channel"

Thurs - 70% chance of rain, 51 deg for the high
    Friday - mostly cloudy and 20% of precip, 55 deg high
    Saturday - 40% chance of rain, 46 deg for the high
    Sunday - partly cloudy, 20% chance of precip, 52 deg high

Leave a comment:

• daveracerdsh
    replied
    Boat inspection

Kyle Bahl is correct on boat inspection. Pat Gleason will have the stickers....and there should be plenty of inspectors around to do the job. At most national events stock commissioners also do boat inspection...so Kyle is also approved for that job. See you all Thursday night.

Leave a comment:

• blueskyracer
    replied
    Also forgot I am waiting on a fuel tank for the D Mod. Should be coming shortly. That has been a long story since December but thanks to Allan ( Aeroline Race Boats) I will have two tanks soon.

I am heading out tomorrow around noonish Montana time so if anyone needs a ride from the Spokane area let me know.

Leave a comment:

• blueskyracer
    replied
    Originally posted by form-e one View Post
    mike,,,bringing the d-mod???..
    Won't be done for a couple more weeks. Plus I want some time to test and at this race I am guessing most of the time will be for the 2 cylinders. I am picking up the motor, tower and hardware for the boat at this race. In fact I still have to mount the new tower and motor on the C Mod at the race before I can test or race. Some assembly required.

But we are sponsoring the D mod class so run in it. I know you have one somewhere!

Leave a comment:

• form-e one
    replied
    mike,,,bringing the d-mod???..

Leave a comment:

• blueskyracer
    replied
    Thanks, works for me. We do it the same way over in Spokane.

Leave a comment:

• Racerkyle20
    replied
    Inspectors

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
    Who will be doing the boat inspections? Will there be an area set up for this or will they be walking around doing it?
    Roger Carr (chief inspector), Steve Greaves, Dave Anderson are APBA inspectors and are trained to do this.

It's up to them how they want to do it, but most of the time they walk around the pits from boat to boat.

Leave a comment:

• propnuts
    replied
    Inspection stickers

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
    Who will be doing the boat inspections? Will there be an area set up for this or will they be walking around doing it?
    Normally the inpectors will be walking around inspecting boats as they get to them. If it's urgent you can grab one, I think we will have 2-3 guys doing it so it shouldn't take that long.

Leave a comment:

• glen wesanko
    replied
    Lets go boat racing !

Team Canada is packing up and prepping for the weekend.Will see all on Fri for testing !

Leave a comment:

• blueskyracer
    replied
    Originally posted by Racerkyle20 View Post
    4 days! Testing Friday! Stock Winternationals Saturday!

Don't forget to get your boat safety inspected and have an APBA safety skicker on the boat before you hit the water.

Also don't forget to volunteer for anything this weekend! Lots of boats and drivers means lots of volunteers for inspection, kicker duty, officals bardge, and turn judge.

Let's race!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X