Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stock Winternationals: REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock Winternationals: REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

SOA's On-Line Registration tool is all set up and ready to go for pre-registration for the Stock Winternationals.

Here's the link: http://www.seattleoutboard.org/Reg/R10/entryinfo.htm

Register early, Register Often!

R-19
    www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Did mine. Please turn off the snow before the race!
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Registered!

2 weeks!!!!!!!!!

Let's go boat racing!
      Kyle Bahl
      20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

For some of us that will be on the road Thursday it is way less than two weeks.

I registered on the 28th of February but never got confirmation. Is that good or BAD?

Comment

I usually never get a confirmation, but they always have my info. I'm sure they got it
          Sean Byrne

Comment

The registration just goes to the cheif scorers email. Sometimes they reply, most of the time they don't. I wouldn't worry. See you soon!

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USWA0124

Here's a 10 day outlook for Eatonville, WA. Looks like it clears up mid week next week. Maybe it will stay through that weekend.

Average temp for first weekend of apirl in Eatonville is 55 degrees....
            Kyle Bahl
            20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Right now I will take 55 any day. That is a Montana heat wave!!!

Comment

Bump

4 days! Testing Friday! Stock Winternationals Saturday!

Don't forget to get your boat safety inspected and have an APBA safety skicker on the boat before you hit the water.

Also don't forget to volunteer for anything this weekend! Lots of boats and drivers means lots of volunteers for inspection, kicker duty, officals bardge, and turn judge.

Let's race!!!!
                Kyle Bahl
                20-R

Comment

Originally posted by Racerkyle20 View Post
                  4 days! Testing Friday! Stock Winternationals Saturday!

Don't forget to get your boat safety inspected and have an APBA safety skicker on the boat before you hit the water.

Also don't forget to volunteer for anything this weekend! Lots of boats and drivers means lots of volunteers for inspection, kicker duty, officals bardge, and turn judge.

Let's race!!!!
                  Who will be doing the boat inspections? Will there be an area set up for this or will they be walking around doing it?

Comment

Lets go boat racing !

Team Canada is packing up and prepping for the weekend.Will see all on Fri for testing !

Comment

Inspection stickers

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                      Who will be doing the boat inspections? Will there be an area set up for this or will they be walking around doing it?
                      Normally the inpectors will be walking around inspecting boats as they get to them. If it's urgent you can grab one, I think we will have 2-3 guys doing it so it shouldn't take that long.
                      Moby Grape Racing
                      "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Inspectors

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                        Roger Carr (chief inspector), Steve Greaves, Dave Anderson are APBA inspectors and are trained to do this.

It's up to them how they want to do it, but most of the time they walk around the pits from boat to boat.
                        Kyle Bahl
                        20-R

Comment

Thanks, works for me. We do it the same way over in Spokane.

Comment

mike,,,bringing the d-mod???..

Comment

Originally posted by form-e one View Post
                              mike,,,bringing the d-mod???..
                              Won't be done for a couple more weeks. Plus I want some time to test and at this race I am guessing most of the time will be for the 2 cylinders. I am picking up the motor, tower and hardware for the boat at this race. In fact I still have to mount the new tower and motor on the C Mod at the race before I can test or race. Some assembly required.

But we are sponsoring the D mod class so run in it. I know you have one somewhere!

Comment

Working...
                              X