Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luce team wrecked in Kansas..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please let the HRTV team know if we can help
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

I live an hour east of Hiawatha. If you need to store anything I have a large barn and plenty of room. Let me know if I can help in anyway. Doug

Comment

I have family close by...

Matt, Gary, or Paul.....I have family about two hours north. They live in Bellevue, NE. Call me if you need me to activate the reserves.

Comment

We are on our way, will be there tomorrow to pick up whoever is going home with us. Right now we are parked along side the road just outside of Salt Lake City helping Brian Palmquist & Paulie with a transmission problem. So thankful everyone is ok on the Luce Team. Thank you God.

Comment

Thanks so much. You all are the best!
            Twisted Sister

Comment

Team Racecraft (Indiana/Ohio/NJ Division) has an ASR for James & an ASH for Abby at either Dayton or Lockhaven or both. Sorry, no CSH in this camp, though.

Glad everyone is okay.
              14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Everyone please be careful when helping out on the side of the road, set out flares if you have them and watch the oncoming traffic.
                HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Im glad to hear that everyone is ok. Its also great to see the support of the boat racing family and to know they are always there

Todd J.

Comment

glad help is on the way

Eon Christopher is on the way too, he is in Cheyene WY right now. The problem is getting all the equipment home, Eon and Rich are both fully loaded, but can carry people. George has about 9 motors in the trailer and 3 big damaged boats in addition to the 3 splintered ones that were on top and tools, dollies, etc. It was a 2 year old R and R all aluminum trailer. Gary still hasn't figured how to get it all home. Trailer may have to be left behind, looking for ideas? call with help.

Comment

As my Dad, Stormin Norman always says, "Boats can be replaced, people can't". So thankful everyone is ok!
                      Member - Team Red

Looking forward to feeling better later!

Go big or go home!

2nd Sux!

"Sorry For Partying"

Comment

I am about 3-4 hours south of this area... Let me know if I can help.....

Rick Miller
                        drrm340@me.com

Comment

looking for Doug hall's phone number

thanks,Gary pond

Comment

To those that are making the decisions, I have access to my large trailer and manpower if needed in any way to help go get the equiptment.I will not try to call since many are already doing so,but very willing to help in any way.I can be reached at 770 294 6154

Thanks
                            Herb

Comment

Gary,

Try this. May not be him but worth a try. Same name, same city.

Doug Hall (816) 685-3070 17810 SW 31st Rd, De Kalb, MO 64440-4077
                              www.trora.com

Comment

Just spoke to George. He says if you're going to get in an accident that's the town to do it in 0.o Just like George Luce to always find the positive in any situation. He said they just need to work on the logistics of getting all the stuff home. We're so glad they are all ok!
                                Denice Morris, Caution woman driver

Comment

Working...
                                X