X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny Man

Originally posted by David_L6 View Post
    Ed,

If someone can't make it to the race until Sunday, can they race or do they have to be at the Thursday night drivers' meeting to race Sunday?
    I imagine you know the answer to this question........ you are funny.

Seriously though, if you contact the race director directly, like a phone call, you may be able to have an arrangment made for this to happen. I had to do it one tim for the real nationals, they let me arrive late and still race.
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Registration Update

Registration time has been changed for Thursday only. It will now be from 1:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. Driver's Meeting will be at 8:00 p.m. Thusday. Eddie.
      14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Circular Update

For those of you wondering why the circular is taking so long to get out, it has nothing to do with APBA. It is because I keep changing things to accomodate people (ie: like registration times). Eddie.
        14-H

Comment

It's true

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
          It is because I keep changing things to accomodate people (ie: like registration times). Eddie.
          I never knew what people meant before when they said "that Ed is such a sweet guy", now I know!
          Moby Grape Racing
          "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Originally posted by propnuts View Post
            I never knew what people meant before when they said "that Ed is such a sweet guy", now I know!
            No sucking-up, please. It will not help anyway. Ed.
            14-H

Comment

Working...
            X