Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allenthefamily
    replied
    Hope all goes smoothly for the Allen team!

Leave a comment:

• JP53-N
    replied
    That's Pete Gevinski's 17-N O'Connor hydro. He may be the shocker. Good luck Pete I hope your homework pays off.

Leave a comment:

• Hydroglobe17J
    replied
    Best Offer.......

Originally posted by wagner-racing16-s View Post
    Hey Earl you coming over for beers and burgers and we can watch HR for all the updates?
    Thanks, That's the best offer I had all week! All these pics are awesome but now I'm missing all my friends!

Leave a comment:

• Kelli Pomphrey
    replied
    Thank you!!!

Christine, Thanks for the pictures....love, love, love them!

Leave a comment:

• RLR
    replied
    CSH on Saturday

Hopefully you guys will be able to finish Saturday so that the folks who want to come to Depue for K-Pro and OSY 400 can make it. Thought that maybe might have gone Friday to give you guys a chance to make it. Hope for no rain or wind.

Ray

Leave a comment:

• pearson95m
    replied
    from the pic, it kinda looks like a hydrobout slash kilo boat... wasn't sure if someone came out for a drag race...

Leave a comment:

• jeff55v
    replied
    Originally posted by pearson95m View Post
    Can i get a scouting report?
    That's a hydro. I think that's Alex Polaikof's.
    Getting a little nervous Josh?
    Just like the B.O.C. song, "Don't fear the looper".

Leave a comment:

• pearson95m
    replied
    Scouting Report...

Can i get a scouting report?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Norm Schaub
    replied
    Thanks for the pictures.
    I needed this for my Boat Racing Fix.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs blueskyracer
    replied
    Thanks again guys for the great pictures and the time to get them posted. We really appreciate it. - Teresa

Leave a comment:

• L. Allen
    replied
    Originally posted by Gunjumper View Post
    Christine...you are doing a great job. I love that I can stay home and still keep track of what and where my husband is. Thanks a bunch. Got to go my vacation is crying tell Greg I said enjoy the peace. hahaha.
    Not so sure about that Heather... Take another look.... it appeared to me that he just came out of those bushes.

I'll smack him around a bit for you when I get there.

XOXOXO

Leave a comment:

• blueskyracer
    replied
    Christine and Tom, these pictures are perfect. Shows what racing is all about. Really wish we were there. Next year for sure

Leave a comment:

• wagner-racing16-s
    replied
    Hey Earl you coming over for beers and burgers and we can watch HR for all the updates?

Leave a comment:

• Hydroglobe17J
    replied
    Christine, Thanks for all the awesome pics! Sorry I could not make this one, I wish everyone a great time & That's using your Head Brian!

Leave a comment:

• Christine Brewster
    replied
    Monday - Test Day/Drivers meeting.

Testing today should occur with no problems. WIND IS GONE!! Will need the sunscreen today. For a time we thought we were in Dunville Ontario, Canada. The last time Jeff and I were in Dunville and that race was a blow out, we came home with a made in Canada item. It was our little girl named Austin (9 months later)! No worries though, Jeff says this baby factory is done, 6 kids is enough!

More later, drivers meeting and dinner tonight. Will post later if access available with lots of pics!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X