X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAWYER
    replied
    ha ha

Hey George, I see you finally caved in and bought some crocs!

Leave a comment:

• Tomtall
    replied
    Omg !!!

The last picture you will have to ask Brian Trolian the next time you see him, how he explained to his wife Tracy, why he had Rachel Warnock sitting on top of his head......

We haven't even started testing and the DRAMA has already started !!!

This is going to be a nationals to remember!

Leave a comment:

• Christine Brewster
    replied
    just a few more, my husband is falling asleep as I finish.....

The last picture you will have to ask Brian Trolian the next time you see him, how he explained to his wife Tracy, why he had Rachel Warnock sitting on top of his head......
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Christine Brewster
    replied
    more more more
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Christine Brewster
    replied
    More Sunday Pictures
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Christine Brewster
    replied
    Sunday at Grass Lake

WOW, what a day,, wind was unbelievable. Whitecaps on Grass Lake, who would have thought! Blue skies one minute and downpours the next. Broke our boat trailer door in half... Here are some of the pics of the day, caught Tom taking a pic of me as I took one of him. Registration was 12 to 5 today, and til noon tomorrow. Pits are filling up. Ended the day at the Applecreek Campground with dinner at Dave and Pam Youngs. Joining us were Pete and Lauren Gevinski, Brian Rossman, Ross and John Webstervand Lori Brown ((Hey Earl, you missed a great party, per Lori!)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• oldracer
    replied
    Pictures Stock Nationals

Christine and Tom- Thanks for the pictures. Great to see what is happening being a Desert Geezer and oldracer without water nearby. Look forward to any more to be posted.

Leave a comment:

• m58rr50hydro
    replied
    ?????

Originally posted by Tomtall View Post
    A few more
    Hey Darien:
    Photo 1 what's that female doing to that JDS, pluggin a old hole ?

Photo 2 new crew chief ? and you better pay him CASH....!

Leave a comment:

• Gunjumper
    replied
    Christine...you are doing a great job. I love that I can stay home and still keep track of what and where my husband is. Thanks a bunch. Got to go my vacation is crying tell Greg I said enjoy the peace. hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• Tomtall
    replied
    More pics from 7-26 Sun.

Last set of pics with TENTATIVE schedule.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Tomtall
    replied
    More pics from 7-26 Sun.

And some more.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Tomtall
    replied
    More pics from 7-26 Sun.

A few more
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Tomtall
    replied
    Sunday the 26th 3:00 pm

Well we pulled into the pits this afternoon to a gusty westerly wind with overcast skies. Pits were filling up SLOWLY. 122 pre registered pit spots. More trailers pulling in every 15 minutes or so. Very well organized and layed out nationals. Everthing has its place. Atmosphere layed back and people just enjoying the day. Saw Chistine Brewster taking a picture of me so I took one of her back! Here the pictures I was able to take and even a few of our four legged ones in attendance. Enjoy, will post more each day as time permits.

Yours in reporting - Tomtall
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Tomtall; 07-26-2009, 05:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• STOCKRUNABOUT 4 LIFE
    replied
    Coming in from Plano, TX on WED (ex-Trenton, MI resident) to play Golf in the morning, racin in the afternoon. Looking forward seeing all the boats.!

THX for the updates and pics!
    Chris Hughes

Leave a comment:

• Tomtall
    replied
    7 day forcast

The weather report for the nationals looks promising for right now. Chance of rain showers are at a minimum with temps. in the low 80s. Of course who believes weather people anyway? It's going to be great even if it does sprinkle a little!

7 Day Forecast
    Wes Callison
    Updated: 2009-07-25 22:21:22

The upper level low pressure system responsible for yesterday's showers may produce a similar situation today. We'll start out with partly cloudy skies for your Sunday, although the clouds will begin to thicken up as we head into the afternoon hours. An isolated shower or thunderstorm will once again be possible during the afternoon and evening hours. As the system to our north pulls away from the Great Lakes tonight, expect clearing skies. We'll keep things dry until late Monday into Tuesday when another system heads into West Michigan.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X