X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs blueskyracer
    replied
    Christine,

Thanks for the In Pit Reporting, we really appreciate all your efforts! Thanks for the pictures, since we couldn't be there it is the next best thing!

Teresa

Leave a comment:

• Christine Brewster
    replied
    and a few more..... The baby is Pete Gevinski's son Zachary who is 3 months old, at his first Nationals, all the way from Long Island, New York. I had a hard time giving him back to his Mommy....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Christine Brewster
    replied
    more pictures from Saturday
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Christine Brewster
    replied
    Update from Grass Lake

Just wanted to let everyone know that Butch Miskerick is here, but I don't have a picture of him yet. Pits are filling up, the west coast teams have arrived, and Rocky who I don't yet have a picture either yet begged for some of my burgers I was cooking on the grill. Here are some pics for you to enjoy, tomorrow will be a better photo op day.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Christine Brewster
    replied
    Originally posted by reed28n View Post
    We are packing today and hitting the road in the morning. I need to borrow kevlar and a helmet. It is all in the moving van with most of the rest of our stuff. We are headed to macy's to get some under wear then pack the car to leave the Residence Inn. Finally decided yesterday.

See you there.

Scott
    Chicken, you should go commando!! Bawk bawk bawk!!

Leave a comment:

• L. Allen
    replied
    WOW. We are really sharing with the group!

Leave a comment:

• PopPop
    replied
    We are packing today and hitting the road in the morning. I need to borrow kevlar and a helmet. It is all in the moving van with most of the rest of our stuff. We are headed to macy's to get some under wear then pack the car to leave the Residence Inn. Finally decided yesterday.
    See you there
    Scott
    Always good to have some underware!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• AZ Outlaw
    replied
    We are headed to macy's to get some under wear then pack the car to leave the Residence Inn. Finally decided yesterday.

See you there.

Scott
    Good idea!

Leave a comment:

• reed28n
    replied
    Leaving tomorrow

See you there.

Scott

Leave a comment:

• Christine Brewster
    replied
    will post pictures from wireless cafe in town today. The weather is trying to clear, but it is raining here now. But it is a warm rain. No thunderstorms. I only hope the chalk lines they drew in the grass for pit size is waterproof! More later...

Leave a comment:

• doc 35-0
    replied
    leaveing at four thirty am , it's fourteen hours, north wind in my face and thunderstorm allong the way. Watch out Big Mac's Braxton is on the road to a Mcdonalds on the hyway to Grass Lake...Probably our last year to run J because of those double deckers. Doc

Leave a comment:

• Christine Brewster
    started a topic Live from Grass Lake

Live from Grass Lake

Arrived earlier today, finding Runne's and Simmons behind Brinkmans, along with Tom & Colin Smith, the Ross brothers and Brian and Charlie Rose. The pits look great. All is ready for everyone tomorrow. Can't really call it Grass Lake anymore, due to no weeds at all. I will post pictures tomorrow during the day if I can get wireless access.
    Attached Files
Working...
X