2006 Southeast Divisionals Roll Call!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel

No fuel of the day,not at divisional races.

Comment

• Price for Dinner

Unless the caterer is collecting money for dinners and plans on making change, please pick a round dollar amount and let me know what it is right away. I am not carrying around a sack of coins to make change for some odd dinner amount. I am bringing lots of $5 bills to make change for entry fees, I need to know if I need to bring a supply of $1 bills to make change for dinners.

Janet

Comment

• Pitting Trailers

Dennis

Can we pit trailers Thursday night?? Also, is the BP Amoco in Wilson going to be the gas of the day??

Comment

• Yo, Travis . . .

Originally posted by Check-book
          No fuel of the day,not at divisional races.
          a few posts up - reckon you have to check your own fuel for legality.
          carpetbagger

Comment

• no worries Janet

Originally posted by Janet
            Unless the caterer is collecting money for dinners and plans on making change, please pick a round dollar amount and let me know what it is right away. I am not carrying around a sack of coins to make change for some odd dinner amount. I am bringing lots of $5 bills to make change for entry fees, I need to know if I need to bring a supply of $1 bills to make change for dinners.

Janet
            I have already made arrangements for the dinner money, and change for
            admissions at the gate, and change for the T-shirt stand. You have enough to worry about with running the race, that will be plenty.

Dennis

Comment

• I only control Friday thru Sunday

Originally posted by hoss20h
              Dennis

Can we pit trailers Thursday night?? Also, is the BP Amoco in Wilson going to be the gas of the day??
              I do not know if you can or not. I have control and security from Friday til
              Sunday eve. They lock the gate at sundown each day and open it at sunrise each day. There is no security there except a few cameras on the office area. My guess is, Thursday is at your own risk.
              Sorry.

Dennis 21Z

Comment

• Reminder to all AOF drivers: The AOF record race in Altoona, FL has been cancelled so that all AOF drivers in the area can attend this race. Best of luck to you all.
                AOF National Office

Comment

• ATTN: HYDRO21Z = Dennis

Dennis

Unless I'm involved in some sorta Charlie Foxtrot Re the sale of my house I will be in Wilson mid-day Friday. I'll be dragging my boat y`all can use for whatever course duty. This is a park so I'm guessing it has pavilions and such but I can also bring a 10' X 20' sturdy canopy that we can use for race committee shelter or just hanging out shelter. Lemme know . . .
                  carpetbagger

Comment

• More news

Per Janet's request I figured the tax on Sat's dinner.... Round number is
                    $7.50. Still a good deal considering the amount of food you will be gettin,
                    and don't forget the FREE BEER!

Bill, thanks, I will look for you early afternoon unless something comes up.
                    There is a pavillion there, but it is on the other side of the park from the pit
                    area. The officials may need it for the Judges stand.

Dennis 21Z

Comment

• New title--Class Act Connie!

Originally posted by AOFoffice
                      Reminder to all AOF drivers: The AOF record race in Altoona, FL has been cancelled so that all AOF drivers in the area can attend this race. Best of luck to you all.
                      AOF National Office
                      Connie, you are a class act for sure. I still feel bad about my mistake, but
                      I always learn from them.
                      Thank you for your support, and I hope to see alot of AOF drivers at our
                      event.

Dennis 21Z

Comment

• I will be there with my DmodH.Hope to see more.

Comment

• Oops

Yeah, yeah, I should have dewinterized the Naughty Lady a few weeks ago seeing as how every other year *something* doesn't make it through the down time. Oil opil everywhere, pump is feeding way too much juice to the intake manifold. (see tech page) Anyhoo, if I can't get it fixed I'm leaving the boat home. I'm talking mega oil slick the way it is and I don't want to foul up anyone's water.
                          carpetbagger

Comment

• I also have from Coastal Beverage that is 99.9% sure they will be providing
                            FREE BEER for the Social Saturday night.

Dennis,
                            Ryan told me that there was going to be a toga party and Hooters girls would be there and that you lined it all up!!! Is it true Dennis? Were you going to surprise us? Is Wilson gonna get a little crazy?
                            Mike
                            PS: I'll bring my beer bong!!! We can do some snooter shooters!
                            Last edited by RacerX; 04-18-2006, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Dammit Mike, you were supposed to keep that quiet, it was gonna be a surprise!!
                              Ryan Runne
                              9-H
                              Wacusee Speedboats
                              ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

• Dennis

Okayu, Friday around noonish I'll be there with canopy and the boat. Amazing how mechanically *creative* one can be if they want to get out on the water or back to dry land
                                carpetbagger

Comment

Working...
                                X