No announcement yet.

2006 Southeast Divisionals Roll Call!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Southeast Divisionals Roll Call!!

Thought I might start a thread to see who is planning on coming to Wilson
    for the Southeast Divisionals.
    We are planning a big event with radio, newspaper, and hopefully some t.v
    coverage.
    We need everyone's support that can make it to this new site, a large turnout will help sell this new site to the city and sponsors.
    Thank you to everyone who comes and supports this event in advance!
    Dennis 21Z

Burke Racing Team will bring:
    1-CSH
    1-CMH
    1-20ssh
    1- J Hydro
    and I will drive anything someone else brings that needs a driver!

drive anything?

How about a 22 or 26 foot Penske truck!

Kidding, but I will be recruiting a driver or two for my move south this summer.

Oh yeah, and I plant to attend the SE Divisionals. One go-fer , lackey-boy, whatever you need. Did ya get my email RE tow/turn boat?

Bill
    toolbox
    beer cooler
    tow/turn boat
    motor mouth
    no clue ???
    carpetbagger

Comment

Back to Tobacco Road!!

If 4 other 250's commit here, I will make the 8 hour drive.
      David Weaver

Comment

Im in ASH, I will also try to round up the Florida ASH crew.
        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Speak up guys!

Only Dan and Dave have responded so far?
          Wow is the Southeast Divisionals really become a race few racers want to
          attend? This is a chance to qualify for the Nationals from this Division, and
          its a chance for out of region spoilers to keep open spots in the Nationals.
          This site is nearly perfectly halfway between New York and Florida this should be an easy trip for most. The pits is only 4 miles off of the interstate so it is one of the easiest races to find.

Need more incentive? Well John and I are planning a few surprises for this race but I am not ready to share them just yet, some are still in the works,
          and some you just gotta show up to find out about

This is a new site, how many of these do we think we can still find these days? It has lots of potential for sponsors and great water, so I am asking everyone to make the journey, race the divisionals, enjoy North Carolina
          hospitality, and help create a new long term race site.

Dennis

Comment

Count us in.

We, the Piedmont area of NC will be in attendance, with my usual CSH rig. Looking forward to the race!

Chris Johnson
            111-Z

Comment

Southeast Divisionals........

Hi Dennis,
              I will be there with the CSH. I assume that my driver will be there, also. A lot of people are getting geared up for the Winternationals right now, so it might be a while before entries start showing up here.
              A big thanks to you and John for all of the effort in putting together this race. Sounds like it will be a "really big shoe.....!"

Dick
              DickTyndall 74-E

Comment

divisonals

John& Dennis; Dave & I wil be there with ash asr bsr fah far.......Bill H.

Comment

FEH & FER

I'm probably not the only one who missed this yesterday ... it must have been bumped off the homepage
                  Last edited by sam; 03-14-2006, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Nothing to drive

I'll be there but I have nothing to drive yet.

Comment

Maybe...

Originally posted by MJR
                      I'll be there but I have nothing to drive yet.
                      Interested in a 20ssh ride with a new MJR hull?

Sean

Comment

to many classes

HEY YA'LL Fred G. and i will be there i will be running ASH/BSH/20ssh/CSH definite. Might run 25ssr or CSR. By the way this is Travis and i'll see ya'll while we're milling becuase after the start i don't like to look behind me.

Comment

Now were talkin!

Glad to have some responses.
                          Just spoke to the Parks Director, and his details have been covered.
                          Looks like so far everything is falling in place, I hope this whole event
                          goes as smoothly as it has so far.
                          One last detail to work out, currently there is no alcohol allowed in the park,
                          but since the club is renting the lake for the weekend I have requested a permit and the director is checking on it, but he thinks it will be no problem.

Still working on the Awards party for Sat. night, looking into a BBQ party catered by Bill Ellis' BBQ (Local Favorite).

More surprises in the works.

Lets keep the ball rolling, how about drivers from regions 1, 2 and 3 any of you plan to come and try to be spoilers?

Dennis 21Z

Comment

The Top Gun Team will be there! CSH,20H 25ssh,CSR, and maybe Dmod,350H
                            And I'm going to try my hardest to get the old men off their a**es and try to get them to run something, but thats a job itself! Many thanks to everyone who is pulling this race together,I remember the New Bern race it takes alot of effort to get everything ready so yall the sh*t. oh yea travis their ain't no point of looking behind ya when I'm in front of ya I'll bring the soap so you can get cleaned up in the first turn just playing! See ya when I see ya.

Comment

Dennis

What PRO classes are on the schedule??

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
                              Tomtall 06

Comment

Working...
                              X