No announcement yet.

2006 Southeast Divisionals Roll Call!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget I will have the in boat camera at Wilson this should provide some wild in boat footage. Dont worry the entire package is water proof so plesae flip by all means you cant hurt the camera

Who will provide the first flip footage
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

have fun

MacKrell's won't be able to make it. Drive safe and have fun guys n girls.

Sincerely
      "Spunded Out"

Comment

Wait a minute!

Originally posted by Admin
        Don't forget I will have the in boat camera at Wilson this should provide some wild in boat footage. Dont worry the entire package is water proof so plesae flip by all means you cant hurt the camera

As I recall I am the only foo volunteer that has offered to don the camera. Sorry but my butt is staying in the boat, and the boat on the water.
        The only thing I that should be seen on video is clear smooth water from
        the front of my cowl
        Dennis 21Z

Comment

Dad and I ( Joyce and Jill if work, school don't get in the way ) are trying to get there. Word has it ,the Wisc. Gang are making the trip. Don't want to miss a chance to race against the Winter Nat's Champs. We will bring 1 CSR, 1 25SSR, and maybe Cinderella's ASR. By the way, Jill got her " Acceptance Letter " from Oswego State. Proud to be her Dad.

Comment

25ssH

Is there 25Hydros coming out? I know of 2 or 3!

Comment

J Class................

We should be there with AXSH,ASH,20ssh.....................
              Looking forward to seeing this 'big' race course!
              Val & Dad.

Comment

No B-BQ no deal

Comment

Originally posted by Admin

It sounds like a dirty job, but I may be just the man to do it.

Comment

Yes there will be BBQ!

Originally posted by RKO
                    No B-BQ no deal
                    We have a food vendor for Friday, Saturday,and Sunday serving Hotdogs,
                    Hamburgers, BBQ sandwiches, funnel cakes, and Cotton Candy!

Working on a catered pig picking in the pits for Saturday night's Divisionals
                    Social.
                    So yea North Carolina BBQ will be in the house!

Dennis 21Z

Comment

how about scallops wrap in bacon over open coals ?

Comment

That was a Camden thing.

Originally posted by RKO
                        how about scallops wrap in bacon over open coals ?
                        I used to do that with shrimp, scallops, and steak kabobs at Camden a few
                        times with Brandt, Brad, and John.
                        You must have been there when I did that.
                        Sorry I will not have time to cook this year.
                        By the way who are you? Would you reside in Virginia Beach by chance and have built boats before?
                        Dennis

Comment

Csh

I'll be there with one CSH.

Anyone going from Florida interested in car pooling? I have a one boat trailer, so I'd need to hook up with you.

Comment

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you left a few people off that list. They couldn't pay me to live in Vigina Beach, but I do still build boats, just not race boats any more. At least for now.

Comment

Sorry, I blame alchol poisoning

Originally posted by RKO
                              Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you left a few people off that list. They couldn't pay me to live in Vigina Beach, but I do still build boats, just not race boats any more. At least for now.
                              Yes, but not without regret, too many names to list that were a part of
                              that great time in my life.
                              Keith, its good to see you still keep up with whats going on here.
                              Hope you find some time to bring the family to Wilson, it would be great to
                              see you guys again. My family will be there, my son Austin will be racing J hydro there.
                              Sorry about the Va. Beach, thing is it Norfolk that I meant to say?
                              Anyway I hope I have the right person, I hate to be conversing so well with someone I do not know

Dennis 21Z

Comment

Oswego State.....

Originally posted by Jerry Davids
                                Dad and I ( Joyce and Jill if work, school don't get in the way ) are trying to get there. Word has it ,the Wisc. Gang are making the trip. Don't want to miss a chance to race against the Winter Nat's Champs. We will bring 1 CSR, 1 25SSR, and maybe Cinderella's ASR. By the way, Jill got her " Acceptance Letter " from Oswego State. Proud to be her Dad.
                                Jerry- I will be glad to talk to her @ the Nationals about all of the great Bars in Oswego, N.Y. (i.e. "The Woodshed" which is very close to campus!)
                                17W

"You gotta do the work"- Pop Trolian

Comment

Working...
                                X