No announcement yet.

Lock Haven Roll Call...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just talked to Bill, and he will be there with his 250cch.
    Nic Thompson

www.tbrboats.com

Comment

Matt,

Where will the cooler bobbing take place and what night? No, I'm not signing up I've already been there, done that. However, I surely do not want to miss it!
      Joe Silvestri
      CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
      JH/JR

Comment

Hopefully we will be doing the cooler bobbing sat. night, around 8pm. That gives everyone time to eat, and get pumped for the main event. It also gives those of us with rugrats the opportunity to watch before dealing with bedtimes. We will be selling t- shirts also, with the money going to a great charity. The location hasn't been confirmed, but we'll figure that out. Maybe near the bathrooms, like we did a few years back, so there is light. See you there! Rachel*
        sigpic

Comment

Will be there Friday with 20ssh and CSH...Rich

Comment

Lock Haven

Count me in for 25 ModH, 25SSH, BSH
            Dick Duncan

Comment

i am racing AXSH , ASH

jonathan brewter

Comment

CSH(14): Brian Williams, Joe Silvestri, Troy Gladkowski, Team Werner, John Runne, Ryan Runne, Jordan Swain, Ian Augustine, Matt Danforth, Jesse Ward, Jeff Claise, Wagner 61-s, Earl Desiato, Rich Palys
                HEY MATT QUIT PUSHING Wagner,me & Rich back on the list! I may get a complex!
                Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

DVORA will be sending our recruiter, Greg Lyons, out to Dayton to solicit more racers for back to back Divisional Championship racing weekends. I know there are more people to add within the next week.

Earl, reverse psychology buddy, GET PUMPED!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Add to DSH

Alex Poliakoff

Comment

The Mad Russian 12A (DSH) is gonna be there. We're low on ducktape since Thompson but we found some Grace Ice & watershield that works almost as good. Now if the truck will just pass inspection one more time... we'll be tanked and ready.

Comment

Michael is having surgery in the morning. His outcome will determine our plans for next weekend.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
                        Tomtall 06

Comment

Good Luck Michael!! Hope all goes well and we see you guys up here.
                          sigpic

Comment

looks like its gonna happen, asr ash

Comment

Nice Manny!!!! Hope you make it!! Maybe I'll run ASR again as long as you wait up for me.
                              sigpic

Comment

Team MJR

Team MJR will be there with one CSH-Chris Johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X